• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzerfan1999

New Florida Panthers Jerseys revealed.

Rate this topic

I was at the reunion game. It was awesome to see the 96 team again on the ice. That team was awesome to watch, they were one of the hardest working teams I have ever seen play. As for the jerseys, they are horrible, the old ones were much better imo. Also I saw Dennis Potvin signng some autographs before the game, Me and a few other Rangers fans yelled POTVIN SUCKS a few times as he got up from his table, That was the highlight of my day.

They're not bad...but I don't like that stripe around the elbow. It reminds me of the outfits the Brady kids wore when they went on that dance show to win money for an anniversary gift for their parents. I think they called themselves the Silver Platters or something...:P

I was at the reunion game. It was awesome to see the 96 team again on the ice. That team was awesome to watch, they were one of the hardest working teams I have ever seen play. As for the jerseys, they are horrible, the old ones were much better imo. Also I saw Dennis Potvin signng some autographs before the game, Me and a few other Rangers fans yelled POTVIN SUCKS a few times as he got up from his table, That was the highlight of my day.

Yea i was there too. Fun stuff. I like the blue ones much better than the whites, but I still wish they would go back to red.

Yea i was there too. Fun stuff. I like the blue ones much better than the whites, but I still wish they would go back to red.

There's enough red in this league. Let's try some different colours here people. And by "let's" I mean "everyone except the Wings".

Ugh...

Sorry, but the stripe at the elbows, the vertical striping on the front & back, and the red going down the entire length of the sleeves... It all just screams "Minor League" to me...

Come to think of it, most of the new jerseys seem to be this way...

Edited by Jedi

Come to think of it, most of the new jerseys seem to be this way...

The majority of them are. It's unfourtantly the new trend.

There is something about these jerseys that make me like them more, though. I don't know what it is, but they look way better than most new jerseys that teams have come up with.

I like them. I've always thought that Florida had some really nice uniforms. Them and the Preds have always been so similar in pattern with different colors. As far as expansion teams go, Sharks have had the best uniforms, but might have killed that this season.

Overall, good design. Again, the piping looks goofy, but I guess we'll all be getting used to it in time and it won't be so weird then.

I really don't care - I mean really since the NHL exploded to its current size, the new teams jerseys have always looked "minor league." All the cool color combinations were already taken by the time these teams were created. I've always hated the Panthers uniform and this is just a variation on an already hated pattern. As for the Sharks, I've always thought their color combo and jerseys look like something that came from "Saved by the Bell" or some other crappy show. Oh well, I must be getting old.

nice new unis... same awful team... how long til somebody moves that joke of a team??

If they can find some scoring this year, they might contend for the 8th spot. Their D and goaltending is pretty solid.

i was really hoping they would change there logo too, its kinda ***.

i think this panther would be a lot better.

IPB Image

pens too

IPB Image

Edited by zata40

If they can find some scoring this year, they might contend for the 8th spot. Their D and goaltending is pretty solid.

I can honestly see them winning their division. Jokinen is the most underrated player in the league along with good players like Horton, Weiss and Bowmeester they have a very solid young team, If Vokoun can stay healthy expect the Panthers to be very good this year.