• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Daze

Rate this topic

Can anyone tell me if big Eric has offically retired, I know he hasn't really played since the lock out

season but I haven't seen anything. He is still on the NHL.com active list, but then again so is Greg Johnson.

Edited by Andy Pred 48

Guest Crymson

Can anyone tell me if big Eric has offically retired, I know he hasn't really played since the lock out

season but I haven't seen anything. He is still on the NHL.com active list, but then again so is Greg Johnson.

I've heard that he's unofficially retired. It honestly wouldn't surprise me; the guy makes Forsberg look injury-free by comparison.

From the Chicago Sun-Times:

Sep. 27, 2006 - 7:19 a.m. ET

It looks like Eric Daze could officially hang up the skates soon.

After three back surgeries and only 20 games in the last three seasons the 31-year-old knows that his window for returning is quickly closing. ''I'm still pondering my decision,'' Daze said. ''A decision has to be made, but I haven't talked to my family yet. The last two weeks, I've been resting and being patient with myself. There's nothing surgical that can be done anymore. My back is past surgery.''

I think it's safe to say we've seen the last of him on NHL ice.

Guest Crymson

I honestly hope that we can go through this entire thread without 1 person suggesting that the Wings should give him a shot.

I think the Wings should shoot him.