• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

yankeebaddabing

Who has the best fans

Rate this topic

I watch alot of hockey and some fans are loud then you have the worst fans like nashville throwing frozen catfish on the ice, So who has the best fans???

chanting, calling calls for the refs, you know not dumb founded wow this is hockey? Are they gonna fight, I thought they fight in hockey, don't they....

I mean really who do you think has the best fans?

I really can't wait till the puck drops!!!! :huh:

Edited by yankeebaddabing

I think the Leafs have the best fans in the NHL. Wings fans are great, but the Leafs havent won a cup in almost 40 years, have the most expensive tickets in sports, and they still sell out and fans still bleed blue. They also travel extremely well... even better than the Wings. So my choice would be the Leafs...

I don't see why your calling the predators bad fans for throwing catfish.

I mean you can say the same about detroit throwing octopus then.

Not that I'm defending them or anything. :ph34r:

Yeah but there is history for throwing the octipie, nashville throws catfish just b/c we throw octipie, you should wilkipedia the octipie history if you think it's silly jackhole........

yeah it's easy to fill the seats when you give away tickets, but the people in the building watching the game have no clue about the great game being played on the ice.

I agree that the leafs have a great fan base, I mean really all the canadien teams have good fans that support thier team and know thier hockey.

The wings fan base is huge and we have good fan support but the fans in the seats are really not there sometimes...

but the fans in the seats are really not there sometimes...

You can blame Mike Illitch for that, considering the average middle class American has to shell out three home loans to watch a playoff game.

Detroit has the most loyal and devoted FOOTBALL FANS... if red wings were anything like the Lions... I would once again be one of the few still watching and attending all the games I could... Much like the 1980's.

Detroit Hockey fans are for the most part FANS OF WINNING & SUCCESS, not necessarily the team itself.

on that note, I am not sure what team base in hockey has the best fans. From the several times I have been to columbus, I was very impressed with their fans attitude and treatment.

I watch alot of hockey and some fans are loud then you have the worst fans like nashville throwing frozen catfish on the ice, So who has the best fans???

chanting, calling calls for the refs, you know not dumb founded wow this is hockey? Are they gonna fight, I thought they fight in hockey, don't they....

I mean really who do you think has the best fans?

I really can't wait till the puck drops!!!! :huh:

I guess it depends on how you define the term "best". Based on your definition it can't be the Wings or the Leafs, because neither crowd is ever that loud or obnoxious. I think the safest answer is the Flames or Oilers because they're so used to hockey up there and both teams play in loud arenas and possess an incredibly loyal fanbase.

I don't see why your calling the predators bad fans for throwing catfish.

I mean you can say the same about detroit throwing octopus then.

Not that I'm defending them or anything. :ph34r:

Ask a Wings fan who has gone to Nashville for a game how theyve been treated. 9 out of 10 will tell you that theyve been threatened physically in one way or another. They have this idea there that the 2 teams are blood rivals, and the chants from Section 303 are what you hear in junior high

1. Im blind, im deaf I want to be a ref

2. [insert goalies name, repeat 3 times] YOU SUCK (this happens even if they are losing)

3. regardless of what team they play, they still yell redwings suck

4. Chelios is a baby

5. YOU BOUGHT YOUR CUPS !!! Their local radio crew once said Yzerman was signed UFA from Vancouver

last time I was in nashville for a wings game, I was hit with a beer bottle, grabbed by a drunk redneck and told to "get a real team that the wings were losers" [ I dumped his beer in his lap] , and had people screaming that the Preds were Stanley Cup Champs...... seen a guy (adult) tell a 10 year old girl she was a ***** for wearing a Yzerman jersey.... its not just the pred fans, the titan fans are as bad or worse.

I guess it depends on how you define the term "best". Based on your definition it can't be the Wings or the Leafs, because neither crowd is ever that loud or obnoxious. I think the safest answer is the Flames or Oilers because they're so used to hockey up there and both teams play in loud arenas and possess an incredibly loyal fanbase.

the Oiler fans are passionate about their team, that place stays loud from the warmup until the arena empties.