• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest LivingtheDream

Sergei Fedorov career revival - play D

Rate this topic

I think you're entire argument is flawed because its based on the assumption that his shot is anything like Lidstrom's. Without a clock on Matty's shot there's no way to tell. Can you tell the difference between a 95 mph shot and a 96 or 96 from 97, etc...

Unless you can tell me what Matty's been clocked at I refuse to accept any assumptions.

Schneider never seems to participate in 'hardest shot' competitions. Not in the team competitions and not in the All-Star competition the few tims he's gone to the game. Fedorov, on the other hand, has participated in both team and AS competition many times, often being clocked above 100. If you assume the four hardest shooting guys in the competition to be the three hardest shooters available, and them fit Schneider in at a tenth of a MPH back of that, meaning he's harder than anyone else who shot or didn't shoot, he still probably doesn't come up with a shot better than Fedorov. Ultimately, we can't say without clocking Schneider. But both in-game and skills competition results suggest Sergei has a harder shot.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Schneider never seems to participate in 'hardest shot' competitions. Not in the team competitions and not in the All-Star competition the few tims he's gone to the game. Fedorov, on the other hand, has participated in both team and AS competition many times, often being clocked above 100. If you assume the four hardest shooting guys in the competition to be the three hardest shooters available, and them fit Schneider in at a tenth of a MPH back of that, meaning he's harder than anyone else who shot or didn't shoot, he still probably doesn't come up with a shot better than Fedorov. Ultimately, we can't say without clocking Schneider. But both in-game and skills competition results suggest Sergei has a harder shot.

Eva, you are the absolute king of assumptions. You base your positions on so many what ifs, hypotheticals and assumptions that sometimes I have to recheck the facts just so I don't get confused and fall for one of your clever ruses.

:P

Eva, you are the absolute king of assumptions. You base your positions on so many what ifs, hypotheticals and assumptions that sometimes I have to recheck the facts just so I don't get confused and fall for one of your clever ruses.

:P

The facts being that all we can go on is observation, with no clock of Schneider's shot. And observation tells me Fedorov's is harder.

The facts being that all we can go on is observation, with no clock of Schneider's shot. And observation tells me Fedorov's is harder.

Hasek ranked Feds shot as one of the hardest also... no mention of schnides by the veteran goaltender... however Macinnis was also named :)

Al Iafrate rules all !

Edited by OsGOD