• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
irishtemper14+25

sweet vid

Rate this topic

heres a video i thought was put together very well, watcha think?

As always, a few nice clips of our bouys. I loved after the cleary hit, how you looked at Phaneuf, and you could tell he had no clue what was going on. Haha.

Thats probably the best I've seen, great song choice as well. My only complaint and this goes for all hockey videos on youtube.. because the quality isn't the best its really hard to see the puck so you have to zoom in a lot of those goals to really see how badass they are

heres a video i thought was put together very well, watcha think?

Good stuff, enjoyed watching it. What song is that in the video? (I know, I'm old and out of touch, but I liked it).

Good stuff, enjoyed watching it. What song is that in the video? (I know, I'm old and out of touch, but I liked it).

Eminem - Welcome To Detroit City. Get with the times. ;)

And no kidding arnold... Dion was frigging gone after that. I think even CBC's commentators said he looked like he didn't know where he was once he got up. That is my highlight of Dano's career right there.

rap and hockey do not belong together. It's just...wrong. The clips speak for themselves though.

Yeah, not too sure about the whole eminem thing goin on there. But none the less, it still gave me tingles down my spine. Good video, cant wait until October!