No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeyguru

Fedorov

Rate this topic

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

another fedorov thread!?

we should have a clock the last fedorov thread was 0.00001 seconds ago

Wow, were are really really really starved for something new in the hockey world. Maybe if Avery and the Rangers don't get things worked out we will see 5 Avery threads and forget all about Fedorov.

Hell Dallas Drake and GR signings even got multiple threads.

Downtime on LGW doesn't seem to go very smoothly :P

I don't know how most of you define the term "washed up", but at his age I don't see what's wrong with having that label. He's accomplished everything there is to accomplish and is going to be in the Hall of Fame. I'm sure that if healthy he can still help many teams, but not at the same level he could before. As for the Wings, there's nothing he could currently give us that we need. I can't wait till the season starts so we can stop talking about Federov, and focus on other repetitive threads like why Babcock puts Samuelsson on the point for the powerplay, or if we'll ever have an enforcer?

Geez I didn't mean to cause such an uproar. And actually I ment this to be a response to the Forsberg vs Fedorov thread but goofed. Sorry

ARE YOU KIDDING?!!?!?!? ANOTHER FEDOROV POST?!?!?! OMG!!!!! AND I'M GOING TO KEEP IT AT THE RECENT 5 BY RESPONDING! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! I'M SO PISSED

(being sarcastic. if you hate the topic why whine, just don't respond)

I sold my Fedorov jersey after he left to some weirdo Edmonton fan. I hate all California teams so there's no way I was going to be a Wings fan. But we got the better deal of it cause although I wouldn't say he's washed up, he isn't near the player he was.

Uhhh, what?

Damn, if I put in a nickel for every Fedorov thread that has been created, I'd be rich.

Anyways, no Fedorov is not washed up. He's obviously not the player he was in the late 90s/early 00s, age gets the best of anybody I don't care who you are, but he can still thrive on a 2nd line role, and I've actually seen him play defense live in a game at Dallas in 2003 I think. Was paired with Chelios and he didn't miss much of a beat.

Damn, if I put in a nickel for every Fedorov thread that has been created, I'd be rich.

Actually you would be no better off than you are now... you need someone to pay you a nickle to get rich :P

Please, either claw my eyes out so I don't need to read the incessant Fedorov threads anymore or just go away.

The members of this public message board, one where people come to state their personal opinions regarding the Red Wings, would like to apologize to you for making you read things you don't agree with and wasting minutes of your valuable time daily. From now on, we will only state opinions you would agree with, because the most important rule of this forum is to make you happy. I think it even says so in the forum rules. Apparently noone read them :D

Guest Crymson

The members of this public message board, one where people come to state their personal opinions regarding the Red Wings, would like to apologize to you for making you read things you don't agree with and wasting minutes of your valuable time daily. From now on, we will only state opinions you would agree with, because the most important rule of this forum is to make you happy. I think it even says so in the forum rules. Apparently noone read them :D

I appreciate your utter lack of ability to read the figurative. Are you seeking treatment for that?

And yet you added to the topic :):D

Oh, isn't it ironic...don't you think?

Very much so. I think I'll go put my eyes out now.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

yes, because we don't have enough active Fedorov threads to begin with. The OP even admitted he should've put this in one of the other threads.

I can't wait till the season starts so we can stop talking about Federov, and focus on other repetitive threads like why Babcock puts Samuelsson on the point for the powerplay

I hope I am not the only person who recognizes the humor in this...

IMO he is still one of the best two players in the game.

That's rich... :lol:

You been hittin' that whacky tabaccy have ya'?

Feds may still have some talent... that's debatable, but the guy is not one fo the best two players in the game. Are you talking all time? Right now? In a parallel universe? In every case he is not top two.

As always my opinion will be that he COULD HAVE BEEN one of the greatest of all time, but his giant ego and complaining kept him from that... not to mention leaving the Wings.

He's accomplished everything there is to accomplish and is going to be in the Hall of Fame.

You act like the Hall is a slam dunk... I wonder.

That's rich... :lol:

You been hittin' that whacky tabaccy have ya'?

Feds may still have some talent... that's debatable, but the guy is not one fo the best two players in the game. Are you talking all time? Right now? In a parallel universe? In every case he is not top two.

As always my opinion will be that he COULD HAVE BEEN one of the greatest of all time, but his giant ego and complaining kept him from that... not to mention leaving the Wings.

You act like the Hall is a slam dunk... I wonder.

I'm gonna hazard to guess that he meant two WAY players.

edit-- I wouldn't say the Hall is a slam dunk, more like an empty netter.

Edited by bringback91

I appreciate your utter lack of ability to read the figurative. Are you seeking treatment for that?

Very much so. I think I'll go put my eyes out now.

Will you be investing in a braille keyboard?

I'm gonna hazard to guess that he meant two WAY players.

That would not be as much of a reach...

edit-- I wouldn't say the Hall is a slam dunk, more like an empty netter off the crossbar.

Fixed. :sly:

Will you be investing in a braille keyboard?

That would not be as much of a reach...

Fixed. :sly:

He's gettin in. Thankfully it's not up to disgruntled Wings fans as to who gets in or not. Over 1000 gp. 1st Russian to over 1000pts. Let alone all the Red Wings milestones, it's actually quite evident he'll be in.