• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Flip-check

Cheli has a few skills left to teach the rooks

Rate this topic

Guest jaytan

Good work. How about the face wash, and nicking opponents when they skate by? Talking in the goalie's ear?

One time I was at a college game, in the first row. Anyway, a guy from the opposing team (I think it was Providence) got checked right in front of me and I caught his stick. He actually waited by the glass and gestured for me to give it back. I didn't, of course.

Because the view starts to distort, I can't tell which Red Wing or ex Wing (Willy?) it is right behind Cheli, but you can see he's laughing at the incident.

:lol:

I think that's Huddler.. (maybe Kronner)

Because the view starts to distort, I can't tell which Red Wing or ex Wing (Willy?) it is right behind Cheli, but you can see he's laughing at the incident.

:lol:

it's Jason Williams..

they guy got 2mins for roughing because he punched chelios..

lilja got 2 minutes as well because he punched him back

I think that's Huddler.. (maybe Kronner)

He was the other one I thought it might be, but the more I looked at it, the more I realized it was Willy.

it's Jason Williams..

they guy got 2mins for roughing because he punched chelios..

lilja got 2 minutes as well because he punched him back

:D

I still remember coming home from a game in the 05-06 season in which Chelios was ejected. Ken Kal postgame said he wasnt sure whether Chelios questioned the refs hometown or herritage, but it was one of the two and either way he was kicked out....I love it

No to hijack, but my favorite move like this was when McCarty? tossed the Ave player's stick into the crowd at the Pepsi Center. The crowd of course threw it back but the play was already up ice.

Someone will probably remember the details better than I.

No to hijack, but my favorite move like this was when McCarty? tossed the Ave player's stick into the crowd at the Pepsi Center. The crowd of course threw it back but the play was already up ice.

Someone will probably remember the details better than I.

Are you serious, man that sound hillarious if Mac did that.

I'm not surprised Cheli did it, I love is face expression too, not smiling as if he does this often... which he may