• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Flip-check

Cheli has a few skills left to teach the rooks

Rate this topic

No to hijack, but my favorite move like this was when McCarty? tossed the Ave player's stick into the crowd at the Pepsi Center. The crowd of course threw it back but the play was already up ice.

Someone will probably remember the details better than I.

Yup, I remember watching that game and cracking up when that happened. The best part was that McCarty didn't even get a penalty for it.

I remember when that happened. That was priceless.

It was probably one of the biggest scenes all regular season, aside from Lilja hugging guys' legs and the Sens/Sabres yearend mini-feud. They don't call this the Lady Byng league these days for nothing

And I remember that McCarty stickthrow. I don't even remember what year it was, but the one-handed toss is unforgettable.

Chelios demonstrating to the rookies proper facewashing technique. "And move your hand from left to right all the way across..."

IPB Image

He looks so calm in that pic. Like he saying to Joe, "I value your opinion, but here is my retort."

I'm 99% sure it was the '02 playoff run. It was just another notch in the insanity that was the WC Finals.

And I remember that McCarty stickthrow. I don't even remember what year it was, but the one-handed toss is unforgettable.