• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Production Line

Bowman AGAIN denies having contact

Rate this topic

the Leafs sound like they're desperate, but they'll never win a cup again

I don't know about that... If the Leafs iced a team of monkeys with hockey sticks, given enough time they would eventually produce a cup run.

I don't know about that... If the Leafs iced a team of monkeys with hockey sticks, given enough time they would eventually produce a cup run.

What's this "IF" they iced a team of monkeys?

leave it to the Toronto media to make stuff up. I was watching sportcenter last night (TSN VERSION) and scotty was just seen by the ACC going to some meeting or something(nothing to do with leafs) and they automatically think he might want to join them. Scotty like his role here (I think) and he's to old to try and rebuild a franchise IMO.

See Aneheim. Oops, I thought that you said goons, not monkeys

Never is a long time.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

hes almost a hundred years old im pretty sure he does not want to become president

the kansas city royals, and philly eagles beg to differ. But in the same breath, the Red sox are living proof.