62 replies to this topic

#61 mannysBETTER3434

mannysBETTER3434

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE(Crashnburnluder @ August 8, 2007 - 02:47PM) View Post

Ive been playing since I was ab out 7, Im currently down In Virginia playing D1 Club for the Liberty Flames in the Acha where we compete pretty well. Im heading in too my junior year and still looking for a national title.... haha hopefully I have one coming... I saw someone else plays in the ACHA who ever that was who you play for... and what level...???

Division 2, Ferris State.

QUOTE(PavelDatsbergilpulla @ August 11, 2007 - 10:58AM) View Post

Hey Mannysbetter, who do you play for in the ACHA? My good ol community college is having our inaugural year for a team and we're in the ACHA.

Look right above. What school are you playing for, and is it ACHA D1, 2, or 3?

#62 Aeothe Kaear

Aeothe Kaear

puttin' on the foil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:42 PM

I haven't played organized puck in years but I got a message out of the blue yesterday. The UW men's coach wants to lure me onto the team. crazy.gif I'm hellishly busy as a grad student and think I'm going to have to decline because I don't have the time to be an effective player, but I dunno, I'm still young enough (26) to kick some ass.

"I can't believe I shook that guy's friggin' hand. That pisses me right off." -- Dino Ciccarelli

#63 Shinzaki

Shinzaki

Rookie

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 01:09 PM

I play co-ed tonsil hockey...there's not a formal league or anything. Sadly, the games have been a bit on the "low scorinng" end of things of late...