• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

NEW WINGS JERSEY!

Rate this topic

Thanks for posting this. I like the "new" uniforms very much.

Now, all we need is to see the players in them.

* After looking at them a second time, the shade of red looks different to me. It doesn't seem as dark of red as usual for some reason. Just something that caught my eye.

Edited by GoWings1905

Does the home sweater seem slightly more pinkish to anyone else?

I'm sure it's just the poor image quality. In person they're probably the same exact colors they've always been.

I don't like them. The stripe is too skinny and low.

and I don't like the collar.

yeah i don't like those changes either, but just think, it could be MUCH worse!

they could have gotten the numbers on the front......bleah! :scared:

Look at the very tip of the Wings on the wheel on the new jersey the feathers tip up on the old one they went almost straight out.

:blink: woah i didnt notice that

think it's because of less room for the logos. because of the under arm fabric?

Edited by zata40

Guest snowman89

You people are f'n crazy, they pretty much the same, they were never gonna change, lets more some more ridiculous threads about federov and forsberg going, stop waisting time, i cant wait till hockey season starts and we all have something real to talk about.

Hmmm definitely prefer the old ones but these will no doubt grow on me pretty quickly. Considering all the changes they could have done these are pretty good. My only quip is that the logo's shrunk down a bit horizontally and looks too flat.

I'm glad they didn't really change much, and i'm sure the color is just because of the image quality (you can tell the quality is poor because of all the pixelation around the logo and the rbk/size/whatever patch on the lower-left).

Not bad at al...the changes really are minimal. The sweater is basically the same (thank God).

I agree about the color being a result of the image quality. I really doubt the Wings are changing their colour of red.

Well... in terms of how bad they COULD have been, they did very well with the new jerseys... I pretty much figured the jersey would be as close to the original as possible.

That said, I still detest the idea of the NHL forcing this change on all the teams...

*edit* BTW, I'm not buying one, ever. First off, I like my jerseys to be billowy & loose, so streamlined just doesn't work for me. Plus, I would never, EVER buy a jersey that has that damn size tag on the front of it...

Edited by Jedi