• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

NEW WINGS JERSEY!

Rate this topic

That said, I still detest the idea of the NHL forcing this change on all the teams...

Same here. As if the NHL doesn't have enough problems, they have to be nazi dicatators about this whole jersey thing. Personally I think the old jersey style was fine as-is.

We'll see how these things look on the players. If they are noticably smaller or something, I will not be very happy about this change, especially when the NHL could focus on more pressing matters.

What iriitates me more about the NHL is the league forcing teams to follow a formulaic web site...every team's web site has to look the same. The teams didn't have a choice in the matter. I hate that they all look the same now...I liked the individuality of the various team sites.

The basic sweater changes are no big deal to me...it really is a simple switching of manufacturers. The NHL didn't tell the teams they had to change logos, colors and designs. Some teams took this as an opportunity to update or change their designs and/or logo. Others, like the Wings, didn't do that.

I think it's funny so many people are getting bent out of shape over this. It looks like there's been virtually no change made to the jersey. Half the perceived differences could be just how it's positioned in the photo compared to the old ones.

The only thing that really looks different is the color, which I hope is just poor picture quality.

The shoulders like that really are ugly. And I don't like the collar. I'm hoping the color is just picture quality like some are saying.

I honestly didn't think I'd care...but I don't think I'd buy one.

I wasn't planning on buying one of these anyways.

Hey, my Yzerman jersey still fits me plenty well enough. I see no reason to spend $130 for a jersey I probably wouldn't like anyways. :D

Just $130? I thought authentics were gonna be nearly $300

Look at the very tip of the Wings on the wheel on the new jersey the feathers tip up on the old one they went almost straight out.

I think it is just due to a crease in the jersey. If you lay them flat out on a table, I'm sure the logo would actually look the same as the old.

Guest jaytan

OMG! I hate change of any sort. Those jerseys are ugly. My Wings days are over.

ME TOO! I'm going to go be a Nashville fan, since at least they knew how to adapt to the new jersey cut in a classy way....

Oh wait, we didn't change a damn thing?

Nevermind.

at least they didnt give us a new logo

Yeah like so many other teams have in the NHL. Nothing more than a money grab. If you have a winning formula, why fool with it?