• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

This makes me sick

Rate this topic

Actually to me, the consumate hockey player has to make the team hard to kill, but doesn't feel like he's above the law. He maintains composure under siege, so that standing on the ice never feels like standing on deadly ground. He's not afraid to make an executive decision on the ice, and when you look in his eyes you can tell he's got that fire down below. Of course I'm talking about the glimmer man himself ...

IPB Image

Just....wow.

This thread shouldn't be Terminated, in fact it should be kept Running, Man. So I'll try to be the Last Action Hero like Batman and Robin to keep it from being Erased. I'll be like the Kindergarten Cop at Christmas singing Jingle All the Way until the End of Days, or at least the Sixth Day hoping not to cause any Collateral Damage by my negligence. That said, the Wings could have and should have beaten the Ducks without any Twins, Destroyers, or Barbarians, we just needed a bit more Red Heat to avoid getting the Raw Deal to avoid the True Lie that we ended up losing to those Juniors after what felt like a trip Around the World in 80 Days. If there's any justice we will beat the Duck next year as The Villains they are after beating the Predators like a bunch of Commandos as we give The Rundown right here on LGW.

Alright, 23 references should be enough. Personally I have no qualms with the Guvanator raising the cup, it's just Pronger that should rot in hell IMO.

just to let you all know it wasn't technically me who posted it. My friend Williams29fan went online at my house and posted this and forgot to put this in her own name. shes a democrat I'm a republican, and i like the governator.

still mad the ducks won, but hey all the better reason to win next year.

Well everyone wanted a rival this year, now we have one. ANAHEIM. I remember how much it hurt to see Colorado hoist the Cup in 1996, and I think everyone remembers what happened in 1997! I really hope we play them again next year in the Playoffs more importantly in the West Final and If I could write a " hollywood script" I would love to win it in Anaheim. :thumbup:

1 good year does not put them in the same category as Colorado.

No Neidemeir, no Selane, no Penner. No chance in hell that the Ducks will make it to the WCF again. They lost their best forwards, best d man and best young player in the same year. Colorado didn't lose guys like that after their cup.

Put the ducks on the scrap heap with Carolina and Tampa.

That photo of Arnold just goes to prove that an immigrant can achieve anything in America. He might be president one day.

if your not born in America you cant become the president, but for some reason you can still be governor

if your not born in America you cant become the president, but for some reason you can still be governor

but because of him that may change, but I think it if it does happen that there will be ~60 year wait period before some one not born American can run.