• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

NHL Tournament of Logos

Rate this topic

we have a tough first round against the kings

it's the round after than that will be tough, we may go against the sharks, and they have a kick ass logo

( but not as much as ours of course ;) )

it's the round after than that will be tough, we may go against the sharks, and they have a kick ass logo

( but not as much as ours of course ;) )

The Sharks used to have a kick ass logo until they changed it.

lol the ducks are gettin their ass handed to em by the wild

Do the ducks even have a logo? Their logo is just a bunch of letters superimposed on an ugly colored jersey. As far as I'm concerned, the Wings, Blackhawks, and Blues have the best logos.

Great blog. I bookmarked it so I'd remember to vote everday.

I voted for the Wild and the Leafs.

And as far as Leafs logos go I like the '67 version personally.

thats who i voted for.

who are you guys going to vote for tomorrow. penguins vs panthers. I'm going to vote for the panthers, the logo just looks tougher, even if the team sucks.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

http://nhllogos.blogspot.com/

vote for the best NHL logo contest. right now you can only vote for 2 out of 4 teams but everyday you can vote for more. when the wings day comes make sure to vote more then once ;)

Why would they choose Colorado and Carolina for getting bye's week 1? Just so they can do it bracket style? A truly great logo should've been given a bye, like maybe the Blackhawks or Leafs. I can't believe the Leafs are losing to New Jersey. New Jersey's logo is pretty good but the Leafs is classic style. I agree their "old" style logo is even better but even the current logo ought to trump the Devils.

How many times can we vote? I'll gladly vote 20 times for the Winged Wheel.

you cant just refresh the page to vote again you have to go to another page then go back, that's the only way i'v found to vote more than once.

Guest jaytan

The Schmucks don't even have a logo. It's a damn wordmark. No wonder Minnesota is stomping 'em.

Pfft - like there's even a contest involved :rolleyes:

Without a doubt this IS THE BEST LOGO IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS - PERIOD!

IPB Image

And the oldest currently in use!

Edited by vangvace

The winged wheel and the Habs are the best in the league, hands down.

After that I'd be sorely tempted to simply pick O6 teams for the top logos in the NHL, but that's pretty damn unfair. These would be the better set of picks:

#5- IPB Image Oilers

#4- IPB Image Avalanche

#3- IPB Image Blues

#2- Original Buffalo Sabres

#1- OLD TIME Leafs

IPB Image

this would make the perfect touch-up on the old Sabre jersey

IPB Image

Today I voted for the Penguins.

Also the Wings logo is probably the best in ALL of sports, maybe best logo period.

My four-month-old nephew is fascinated by it. Whenever I'm holding him and wearing my Wings gear, he constantly stares at it. Doesn't matter if it's a little logo up in the corner or a big logo in the center, he gravitates toward it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the wings logo didn't make it out of the first round.

Not that I don't like it but it is very simplistic and plain, you know old school. All of those things are what make it great to me, but you have to think about who is voting. Are they voting on flashy logos like atlanta and the blue jackets or classic logos like the wings or habs.

Edit:

: Wow the new blue jacket logo is horrible!

Edited by Opie

Guest GordieSid&Ted

:siren:

I love our logo and colors as much as the next guy but let's keep it real. Our logo is pretty bland. If i'm picking, here's my top logos if anyone's interested. PS: Don't be shocked if our logo doesn't do very well.

Current logos only

1. Montreal hands down

2. Chicago

3. Boston could swap with Detroit

4. Detroit

5. Toronto

6. New Jersey

7. Calgary

8. Ottawa

9. St.Louis

10. ???

If old logos could be used the old Buffalo Blue/Gold would easily be in my top 5, replacing Toronto.