• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

NHL Tournament of Logos

Rate this topic

Today I voted for the Shark over the Canucks. I didn't want to vote that way, b/c the Canucks are a Canadian team, but that organization needs to get it's act together as far as logo and jersey design go. Maybe a name change would do them good. Start fresh.

Please show the Hawks some love, I refuse to be beaten by the letter "C".

I have always like the Hawks jerseys. I though they had the most colorful jerseys inthe league, however they are a rival,, but I do like there sweaters!! :thumbup:

I can't believe how many people like the Devils. I guess they won as many Cups in aboot the same amount of years as the Wings. Anyway I not only do I dislike the team, but also the logo. Voted for the Hurricanes today.

The Wild and the Avalanche are tied, I am voting for the wild.

i am voting Avalanche, i know as a wings fan we are not aloud to talk good about them at any point in time. but i have always liked the look of their logos

Guest Yzer19

I voted for the Wild. I don't like either logo, but I think the Avs logo is worse. All it is a giant A. They could've came up with a better logo than that.

Guest Yzer19

The white part of the Colorado logo is a C.

That's suppose to be a C? Are you sure? To me it looks like a giant A with a feather wrapped around it.

No, I'm not sure, but that's what it looks like to me.

Today I voted for the Penguins, which are already losing to the Canadians.

The NJ logo is dominating Carolina's. The Devils must have a lot of support or fans voting more than once. I personally think it's worse and duller than the Avalanche logo, which dead even with the Wild.

I voted the blackhawks too, there logo is WAY better than that stupid oilers logo.

and i keep on voting for the wild, but now there falling behind :angry: i dont want to see the avs win.

Voted for the Bruins today over the Senators. One I like the simplicity of the Bruins logo. Two I don't get "hey we're senators so let's show a Roman warrior icon" mentality. What? The good news isthe Buffaslug was eliminated.

Today I voted for the Coyotes over the Blues. I like both pretty well though.

The good news is the Wings are advancing. Maybe the person doing it has the numbers reversed.

Right now it says Red Wings 67% = 4,391; Kings 33% = 9,019; and total = 13,410