• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

NHL Tournament of Logos

Rate this topic

I find it interesting that we're losing to the Canuck logo that's only even voted third favorite Canuck logo if you look at their latest poll. Furthermore this poll already has more votes then the one released a day before it, pretty significant when you realize the poll itself is only a couple days old.

I still vote when I can. But sadly enough, unless we evict the Canuck voters from their parent's basements or find them girlfriends, they'll likely Rory their stupid logo into the finals.

We need to get on the sharks msg board and even the blackhawks, we need to team up to beat vancouver/edmonton!!

the comments on our page are well done, who posted those?? iam gessing its a lgw member

At the risk of inciting a riot, I want to say that you guys are taking this logo thing way too seriously. All this poll represents is which team's fans have enough free time to get on the internet during classes and vote repeatadly for their favorite team's logo. Every knowledgable NHL fan knows that the Wings have a better logo than the Canucks, so who cares? In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that stupid Canuck logo wins this whole tournament.