• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

NHL Tournament of Logos

Rate this topic

At the risk of inciting a riot, I want to say that you guys are taking this logo thing way too seriously. All this poll represents is which team's fans have enough free time to get on the internet during classes and vote repeatadly for their favorite team's logo. Every knowledgable NHL fan knows that the Wings have a better logo than the Canucks, so who cares? In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that stupid Canuck logo wins this whole tournament.

that being said, its still fun seeing our logo kick there logo's ass. :sly: so i'm going to keep on voteing.

157 more to go.

Guest Yzer19

Come on down by 157 right now. Get Firefox i just voted 10times in a row.

How do you vote 10 times in a row with Firefox. I tried that and it only let me vote once.

Come on down by 157 right now. Get Firefox i just voted 10times in a row.

I have firefox and I can't vote more than once. I tried using multiple tabs, and deleting my cookies and it did not work.

[edit] gap at 162 49% 51%

Edited by RedWingedKitten

What i did is after i voted once i just click where it said vote now wings nuks and it lets me. Maybe i'm just the lucky one and need to help the wings i'm still voting not much going on at work.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Do you have a static IP?

Holy crap people, if you go to the Canucks forum and read this thread its unbelievable. There are a number of rational Nuck fans who know and freely admit that their logo is pretty bad and they are trying to voice their opinion but the amount of fanboy craziness over their is frightening. They actually post how much they take pride in screwing up any poll that involves the Canucks so that they'll win. Hell, if they had a poll for the worst team in pro sports history they'd vote for the Canucks just so they'd win another fuggin' poll. Its insane.

I've voted about 15 times so far and I intend to do so every chance I get. Rory Fitzpatrick? Now this. The funniest argument I see from them is that they tell the non-homers over there that its just a stupid poll so they shouldn't harp on each other for artificially trying to win the thing. Yet, if its so insignificant, why bother voting a trillion times in order to win when you don't even believe in what you're voting for?

And I think we have homers on this forum. Sheesh.

Guest Yzer19

"Do you have a static IP?"

Hell if i know.

Are you sure it doesn't say thanks your vote has already been counted when it shows you the results after you vote.

I dont see us putting a dent in this lead this sucks i hope we dont losse to them. I find it funny that most of Nuks fans said they hated the new logo but yet its winning.

136 down thats a big drop may there be a come back lets hope.

Who knows damn cheating nuks. Well it would have been great to see Det Vs the Avs in the pre finals like the old days just dont see that happing what ever happend to "HockeyTown"

Edited by Curban915

I think I found out why we are losing... here is a quote from the nucks forums.

I think Detroit has the nicest logo in all of sports but i'll vote for the Canucks lol

Second post down

I've lost all faith in internet polls.

[edit] Read the 56th post on that same page, there are some sensible nucks fans!

Edited by RedWingedKitten

Guest GordieSid&Ted

We NEED TO VOTE MORE!!!!

APPARENTLY IF YOU DELETE YOUR BROWSER HISTORY YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!

i can't seem to get it to work but on the Canucks forum they seem to have figured it out

Edited by GordieSid&Ted