• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

RWN: Season Kickoff Party

Rate this topic

I was thinking of having a season kickoff party this year on Saturday, October 6th. Wings play the Blackhawks at 8:30pm so we can meet up at night to watch the game. Not sure about location but open to all suggestions. What does everyone think?

This is just pitiful! We are the Red Wings Nation Headquarters and we can't get a group together to watch a game?

*shakes head sadly*

Well, Timothy, you, me, The Godfaddah and the Mrs. will just have to make due.......... what color jello shot did you prefer again?

LOL!!

This is just pitiful! We are the Red Wings Nation Headquarters and we can't get a group together to watch a game?

*shakes head sadly*

Well, Timothy, you, me, The Godfaddah and the Mrs. will just have to make due.......... what color jello shot did you prefer again?

LOL!!

Its tough when only a fraction of the people on these boards are actually from Detroit. A decent fraction buy still. Im from Ontario so I could probably make the trip.

*shakes head sadly*

LOL!!

don't forget my girl Annie as well. It was really her idea to string a party together.

What do you think about having one at Mr. B's Spectadium in Troy??