• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DRAPES RULES

Red Wing Camp 2007

Rate this topic

Hey to all campers ! I tried to put together a dinner party for LGW ers last year and it did not work out. Anyone interested in doing it this year ? I have a cottage on Traverse bay with deck and beach for swimming. I am also a chef so dinner will be GOOD STUFF !!

Let me know if anyone is interested. :)

We'll be at Traverse City State Park from Thursday til Monday morning. I'll PM you with my cell phone number and you can call me and let me know when and where! I have one night that I'm going to dinner with a friend and his wife, but the other two nights are open!

I was thinking about heading up to TC this year to watch training camp. Has anyone else gone and how was the experience?

This will be my third year, and I've loved every minute of it. I've met a lot of the guys over those three years, and got a lot of wonderful pictures too. The best moment was last year when I met Pasha...what a wonderful person he is. A gentleman in every sense of the word.

If you want to see some of the pics I got, send me a PM with your email address and I'll hook you up to the online photo albums I have.

It's a blast!