Sign in to follow this  
Rice

'C' & 'A' to move to right side of Wings sweater

Rate this topic

Freep:

OMG FU BETTMAN!

:rolleyes:

Not a big deal.

No no...It's all Lidstrom's fault cause he's a greedy bastard who isn't deserving of a multimillion dollar/year contract as one of the best defenseman in the league.

GREEDY BASTARD! :rolleyes:

(haven't heard this silly bash yet so...)

/end sarcasm

Well, that's it. I'm officially done being a Wings fan. I'm done with hockey forever. I just can't look at these jerseys anymore.

Damn anti-canadian Bettman trying to corrupt hockey with his no fighting and love for southern market teams. ***** rant complain RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

P.S. Nashville sucks and we need a fighter. ;)

Edited by Kp-Wings

Nice photoshop NN, stop drinking the kool-aid.

It's not a photoshop - read this from the Freep article that the pictures came from...

And if you look at some old Wings photos  Ted Lindsay, for example  it’s actually been done that way before, too.

I thought I'd seen the letters on the right side before, I just couldn't remember what era that was in. :)

Guest jaytan

That looks wrong.

I'm afraid I'm going to give up on the Wings and start rooting for the Leafs. I'll be TrueBlue67Forever over at tmlfans.com if you want to talk to me. :(

I really thought that they would be muche worse. I can live with the changes. I'm still not a huge fan of the NHL crest on the neck but what ever.

Just be glad that they left them the same for the most part.

at first glance I was like " WHAT THE F*** IS THIS"

I really don't like it. yeah i know it was like that a LONG time ago, but that's no reason to go back.

and why couldn't they just move the C over a few centimeters so it wasn't on a seem, why all the way on the other side!? GRAA this is so *** :angry:

I'm sure by the end of the season i wont hate it anymore, but i don't think i will ever truly like it.

Guest snowman89

I don't really care what side of the Jersey the "C" and "A" is on, as long as by June there is a SCF patch on the opposite side :sly:

Well spoken....

Also did anybody else notice that Paul Boyer looks like a midget? Those jerseys are gonna be pretty loose still if that jersey is that much bigger than Paul Boyer. Lidstrom is not a big fella.

IPB Image

I think that they should put a disclaimer on the picture saying that it could be related to having hank zetterberg join you on your line.

Edited by snowman89

Now that would be great trade! Too bad it'll never happen :(

Never happen is right. It's only a joke that started when some idiot (who I think was banned but I can't remember) started saying it was close to happening or something. Like Eklund. :yowza:

DAMN IT HOLLAND WHY HAVEN'T YOU SIGNED 6 PLAYERS AFTER THE FIRST 2 DAYS OF FREE AGENCY FRENZY? WHY HAVEN"T YOU DONE ANYTHING IN THE FIRST 48 HOURS FOR THE SAKE OF DOING IT?! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. THIS JERSEY SWITCH IS YOUR FAULT! ZOIKEIES CAN HOLLAND!!!!! :P:ph34r:

end sarcasm

Also, I heard a rumor that Vancouver was switcihng their jersey colors to school bus yellow and light blue. This is very close to happening. swf5

Here's my chart of rumor strength

swf1 - Slim and none

swf2 - Some validity

swf3 - Decent chance

swf4 - Very good chance

swf5 - Something should happen in the next 2 days

end Eklund sarcasm

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

DAMN IT HOLLAND WHY HAVEN'T YOU SIGNED 6 PLAYERS AFTER THE FIRST 2 DAYS OF FREE AGENCY FRENZY? WHY HAVEN"T YOU DONE ANYTHING IN THE FIRST 48 HOURS FOR THE SAKE OF DOING IT?! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. THIS JERSEY SWITCH IS YOUR FAULT! ZOIKEIES CAN HOLLAND!!!!! :P:ph34r:

end sarcasm

Also, I heard a rumor that Vancouver was switcihng their jersey colors to school bus yellow and light blue. This is very close to happening. swf5

Here's my chart of rumor strength

swf1 - Slim and none

swf2 - Some validity

swf3 - Decent chance

swf4 - Very good chance

swf5 - Something should happen in the next 2 days

end Eklund sarcasm

SWF proving once again that he truly is the master of the ancient skill of sarcasm.

:clap:

BURN IN HELL BETTMAN!!!

Okay really, it's not really that big of a deal. Sure it's different and it'll take some getting used to, but it's not like the rest of the jersey was completely changed too. Everything else is minor differences. I'm sure we can all live with this. Like someone else said, and least there's not numbers on the front.

This suggests to me that if they ran out of room for the C on the left side, that perhaps the curved wingtips are no illusion, since they're running out of space on that side.