• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

islanders new jerseys

Rate this topic

ok never mind what i just said, i just found this picture with the number on the left side as normal on the home. so i don't know why the numbers are on the right on the hanger.

IPB Image

don't like this. with logos not being scaled down it looks really like filling whole front surface. very non-stylish and pretty much incorrect in terms of visual identification rules.

on the side note: having seen hockey played with "large" jerseys for long time I think I'll have a tough time to adjust seing players slim like some fashion models :( it's just improper for me to see males wearing such tight tops. :puke:

I like them.

But I wish they could find a way to make all goalies look like that WITH their full equipment on. (sorry, I know that's another topic that's been beaten to death).

ok never mind what i just said, i just found this picture with the number on the left side as normal on the home. so i don't know why the numbers are on the right on the hanger.

I'm guessing the number is on the right side on the picture with the hangers simply so you could see it. If it was on the left side, it would be half-covered.

Like seeing a goalie whering the new jersey.

The new Islanders jersey... too bad you can't get rid of a team because of ugly jerseys. They make Oregon football look good.

The sweater isn't bad, but the number on the front has got to go...why the eff are teams doing that? It makes the front of the sweater look far too cluttered, especially when you add a C or an A. Not to mention it doesn't go with hockey - numbers on the front of a jersey are a baseball, basketball and football thing, NOT a hockey thing!!!

Those goalie pads, though, are hideous...they look like some bad, mid-1980's All-Star game pads. :P

The number on the front completely ruins it.

...other than that, it's pretty good. Their staying true to the original design, which is good. I'm tired of almost every team in the league changing their logo's all in one year.

Still, it could do without the number on the front. It's such a stupid idea.