• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
lfd250

Anyone been to the Wings' ticket exchange?

Rate this topic

Just wondering if any season ticket holders have been tot he exchange yet this week? If you have what seats are available and is there a lot of movement going on?

Remember Section 214, Row 11 Seats 7 & 8 Great seats... nice folks who never show up around you also :) so you can have some wicked leg room.

Grab them up before someone else does.

Edited by OsGOD

Remember Section 214, Row 11 Seats 7 & 8 Great seats... nice folks who never show up around you also :) so you can have some wicked leg room.

Grab them up before someone else does.

Does that mean you're still looking for your 10 games?

Last year we had back to back seats in section 111 row 11&12 (offensive zone twice). Didnt believe anything worth while would be available come wed at 430 my slotted apointment time, but I was pleasantly suprised today. While there was two seats side by side behind the goal 14th row, we decided to pass on those for section 121. My brother and I took front to back seats in section 121 row 15&16 dead center ice. The view is unbelievable, not obstructed by any glare on the glass or that horrible net that is very obstructive imo. The upper bowl had some great seats still available, mostly in groups of 3 (some lower bowl groups of 3 were available as well in the corners). A guess on my part that there were a couple hundred seats that were available with white tags on them.

Does that mean you're still looking for your 10 games?

oh no, that means that I said screw you non-discount Ilitch, you can have my seats... Actually I didn't say to the rep but I did not renew.

I will get my games via other third party places.

That was just a nice words about my former seats that if they are available GRAB THEM... great seats.

Edited by OsGOD