• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ashenden

Super Series on the net?

Rate this topic

Okay, it's going to be broadcast online at tsn.ca. However, you must be in Canada to get the feed. Anyone know of a good tutorial/explanation on how to get a canadian proxy address?

ok...

go to a free proxy listing like:

http://www.proxy4free.com

and try and find a transparent canadian one (anonymous ones wont handle the bandwidth)...

get the IP and port and enter it in your proxy server settings in the LAN setting section of IE (if you're using IE)...

99% of the time it wont work because the proxyies over loaded or been taken down..but you might get lucky...

i watched a load of yahoo games last season through a US proxy which stayed up a long time

ok...

go to a free proxy listing like:

http://www.proxy4free.com

and try and find a transparent canadian one (anonymous ones wont handle the bandwidth)...

get the IP and port and enter it in your proxy server settings in the LAN setting section of IE (if you're using IE)...

99% of the time it wont work because the proxyies over loaded or been taken down..but you might get lucky...

i watched a load of yahoo games last season through a US proxy which stayed up a long time

I did that last night and attempted to watch the World Junior finals on tsn. It kept telling me that they can't broadcast out of Canada. So, I did some looking around and it turns out that transparent proxies don't hide the IP which is a giveaway to your ISPs physical location. I know the proxy worked because when I opened google.com it went to the canadian google. It seems like there are a ton of proxy servers out there, but finding one based in Canada is proving difficult. And, it appears that tsn is on to the rouse and I would need an anonymous proxy, which is even harder to find (and slow as hell). I'm gonna keep poking around, but it seems like something I could spend hours trying to figure out and still not have much success.

Thanks for the response.

if you are still interested mms://media.tv-rb.ru:8080/ (in russian), no proxy required

Thanks for the link! I didn't realize what time the games would be playing (6 AM pacific), but I'm still glad to see some of it.

Thanks for the link! I didn't realize what time the games would be playing (6 AM pacific), but I'm still glad to see some of it.

the next game will also be covered on that channel. Same time.

if you didnt get a chance to watch the games cause it was too early... they have the games on TSN to watch... the entire game is on there no commericals... just go to tsn.ca and on the right click the VOD: Super Series Game 2

and that includes the US... im in PA watching it right now in class