• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Booster313

What did Kenny say!?

Rate this topic

...he said that there needs to be changes this off season, that they need to get bigger up front, grittier on the blue line and get a top 6 forward to compliment Datsyuk & Zetterberg. He is going to re-evaluate the direction of this team and address the needs to be bigger and faster and more defensive minded. He needs to net a quality goaltender and maybe even a superstar winger. In other words, he didn't say much of anything...

How come the prices went up ... Wasnt the new CBA suppose to make the nhl not be so expensive to go too ... so more fans can come ... I remember the first year after the lockout all tickets went down or free ticks were give out by some teams once in while ...

Holland produces, the Lions don't.

truer words have never been spoken, i havn't lived in michigan since 1994, during that time the lions sucked and the wings did okay but never made to much noise in the post season. almost 15 years later i've seen several trips to the western finals, 4 trips to the finals, 3 cups, several presidents trophies etc etc.

the lions,..um,....had barry sanders,......man that guy was amazing,...um,.....hmmm,.....yeah,....

a lions fan could teach a maple leafs fan a lesson in waiting for a winner,...and that my friends is saying something.

Edited by theman19

truer words have never been spoken, i havn't lived in michigan since 1994, during that time the lions sucked and the wings did okay but never made to much noise in the post season. almost 15 years later i've seen several trips to the western finals, 4 trips to the finals, 3 cups, several presidents trophies etc etc.

the lions,..um,....had barry sanders,......man that guy was amazing,...um,.....hmmm,.....yeah,....

a lions fan could teach a maple leafs fan a lesson in waiting for a winner,...and that my friends is saying something.

Yea, 1967 (the last Leafs Cup) was a long time ago.

...he said that there needs to be changes this off season, that they need to get bigger up front, grittier on the blue line and get a top 6 forward to compliment Datsyuk & Zetterberg. He is going to re-evaluate the direction of this team and address the needs to be bigger and faster and more defensive minded. He needs to net a quality goaltender and maybe even a superstar winger. In other words, he didn't say much of anything...

Bigger and faster is not necessarily going to get us the cup. Look at San Jose. On paper, they should have at least 2 cups, but they have never been to the Finals. Why? Leadership. Coaching. They are certainly bigger and faster than most teams including the Wings but they are lacking the leadership and the knowledge of what it takes to win. I think alot of people on here minimize these things. San Jose is a glaring example of this.

Bigger and faster would be nice but maturity and leadership are more important as well as coaching.

Look at the Flames performance against us in the playoffs. A great example of poor coaching.

So forget about bigger and faster. It would be nice, but we can win without it.

How come the prices went up ... Wasnt the new CBA suppose to make the nhl not be so expensive to go too ... so more fans can come ... I remember the first year after the lockout all tickets went down or free ticks were give out by some teams once in while ...

I thought ticket prices for the regular season have stayed the same for a few years now.

I thought ticket prices for the regular season have stayed the same for a few years now.

Im pretty sure they have.

Money whores...

Holland produces, the Lions don't.

Agreed. Wish I still lived in Det(s)troit. But only if my last name were Ford.

I think the Lions actually lost more home games than the Wings did last regular season.

aloha