• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JayUp88

What jersey are you getting

Rate this topic

So with the new wings jerseys right around the corner i was wondering what jersey everyone is getting. please don't turn this into "i don't like the new RBK jerseys"

I plan on getting a homer one

Guest Yzer19

Do they make Howe one's? If so, I think maybe I'd get a red Howe one.

Edited by Yzer19

I am sure they are like all replica jerseys you can get Avs suck on the back if you want.

But then again you already knew that and are trying to get into an Yzerman debate on every thread!

I don't like getting current player's jerseys. I only buy blanks or retired jerseys for any sport (Howe, Yzerman, Probert, Kocur, Cobb, Sanders) or I get my name and number (84) on them. I always feel like a jackass when I spend $150 on something and a player leaves and it becomes useless.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

I think its time for a Chelios...

I really want a Cheli one but i just don't have the money to buy it for only one more year, unless he comes back again!!! but i think i am going to try to pick up a cheli old style jersey now that they are all on sale

Guest Yzer19

I am sure they are like all replica jerseys you can get Avs suck on the back if you want.

But then again you already knew that and are trying to get into an Yzerman debate on every thread!

No, I didn't know that.

Guest snowman89

I almost choked on my lunch when I read that. I think half of my turkey sandwich is lodge in my nasal cavity!!

I already have my Wendell Clark jersey on order!!

Yeah, well I have a Ray Whitney Jersey, not on order but in my closet. And when the wings need a change of luck in big games, I got to the closet and switch whatever Jersey I am wearing for the Whitney one, and it has worked. Unfortunately in the Anaheim series, I didn't go to Rayzor quick enough!!

Guest Yzer19

I don't like getting current player's jerseys. I only buy blanks or retired jerseys for any sport (Howe, Yzerman, Probert, Kocur, Cobb, Sanders) or I get my name and number (84) on them. I always feel like a jackass when I spend $150 on something and a player leaves and it becomes useless.

I agree with that. I prefer the classic jersey's. Since my first choice isn't allowed, I'm going with my second choice and that's a Howe jersey.

I have so many already, but I will get a #17 Drake to add to my #28 Drake and other teams of his.

And oh yeah, it will be on the "old" CCM or RBK style, not the "new" version. I don't have the $$'s to dish out for the authentic version and the tag on the front of the replicas sickens me.

Guest snowman89

on my purchasing agenda

Mark Streit, Montreal

Dallas Drake, Detroit

Why Mark Streit is he from around here? Heard of him but nothing specific.

Are people fans of Drake? I have never liked him, he has always been dirty. He is the one that nearly killed lebda last year, I am pretty sure.

If I get any jersey at all, it will be Pasha's of course

Where does the Pasha nick name come from?

Edited by snowman89