3 replies to this topic

#1 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,084 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:49 PM

There may be an opening in the 1st Annual LGW.com Pucks & Pigskin Fantasy Football league. We're working out to see if an arrangement can be made to keep this GM active -- but if not, I'll need to get a GM for THIS Friday's draft (8pm ET).

This team is currently slotted to draft No. 6 overall in the 12-team, snake format draft.

If you're able to attend the draft and have FF experience, please make your availability known in this thread. No promises that the spot *will* be made available, but if it is it will need to be filled quickly.

Thank you!

#2 timothy1997

timothy1997

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE(Matt @ August 28, 2007 - 11:49PM) View Post

There may be an opening in the 1st Annual LGW.com Pucks & Pigskin Fantasy Football league. We're working out to see if an arrangement can be made to keep this GM active -- but if not, I'll need to get a GM for THIS Friday's draft (8pm ET).

This team is currently slotted to draft No. 6 overall in the 12-team, snake format draft.

If you're able to attend the draft and have FF experience, please make your availability known in this thread. No promises that the spot *will* be made available, but if it is it will need to be filled quickly.

Thank you!

I am interested if this slot becomes available.

#3 corvette80

corvette80

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(Matt @ August 28, 2007 - 11:49PM) View Post

Thank you!

I am also available if the person above me and the #6 man can't do it.

#4 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,084 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:13 AM

Corvette80 --

timothy1997 filled the first slot, but another has become available. I have forwarded the signup information to you in your PM Inbox!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users