• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

OPENING in LGW Pucks 'N Pigskin League

Rate this topic

There may be an opening in the 1st Annual LGW.com Pucks & Pigskin Fantasy Football league. We're working out to see if an arrangement can be made to keep this GM active -- but if not, I'll need to get a GM for THIS Friday's draft (8pm ET).

This team is currently slotted to draft No. 6 overall in the 12-team, snake format draft.

If you're able to attend the draft and have FF experience, please make your availability known in this thread. No promises that the spot *will* be made available, but if it is it will need to be filled quickly.

Thank you!

There may be an opening in the 1st Annual LGW.com Pucks & Pigskin Fantasy Football league. We're working out to see if an arrangement can be made to keep this GM active -- but if not, I'll need to get a GM for THIS Friday's draft (8pm ET).

This team is currently slotted to draft No. 6 overall in the 12-team, snake format draft.

If you're able to attend the draft and have FF experience, please make your availability known in this thread. No promises that the spot *will* be made available, but if it is it will need to be filled quickly.

Thank you!

I am interested if this slot becomes available.

Thank you!

I am also available if the person above me and the #6 man can't do it.