• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evil204

Official site

Rate this topic

Gotta say not a big fan.

Lets look at this site compared to the official site.

This site has a classic look, like the wings logo for example, it is not overwhelmingly flashy or have bad artwork all over it.

That site changes every year (at least it seems like), and seems to get worse each time.

I like it with different players on the splash screen, it was simple and didn't make my retinas bleed!

:lol:

Glad to see the over priced tickets are going directly to where it counts (the higher ups wallets) and not to investing in any sort of talent to publically promote your team.

Sorry if anyone on here designed this page and graphic, because it really shouldn't have made it passed the cutting room floor... May you use this post to realize you really don't have any talent and should have kept the job you had when you joined up as a red wings graphic design artist

once again :lol: a lot more talent in that page than I expected coming from the wings! wowzers, they continue to impress me with the far reaching talent pool.

:lol:

Glad to see the over priced tickets are going directly to where it counts (the higher ups wallets) and not to investing in any sort of talent to publically promote your team.

Sorry if anyone on here designed this page and graphic, because it really shouldn't have made it passed the cutting room floor... May you use this post to realize you really don't have any talent and should have kept the job you had when you joined up as a red wings graphic design artist

once again :lol: a lot more talent in that page than I expected coming from the wings! wowzers, they continue to impress me with the far reaching talent pool.

:crybaby: .....jk

fire on ice not only sounds like some figure skating show, but that picture looks attrocious. I've seen better work during the photoshop wars in here than that crap

they might as well say "Blades of Glory" while they're at it. Wankers....

Are you serious if that was designed like the old school blades of glory from Nintendo that would be Freakin Sweet.

Oh wait you meant the movie, my bad, the game was blades of steel.

(Opie, shrinks away in sadness still thinking about and hearing the intro to blades of steel in his head)

Well someone please tell the guy in charge of our official web site that the team's primary color it NOT dark pink!

:lol: you really can't fault the guy... Mr. Moneybags will only dish out enough for the 8-bit graphics program. you can only be as good as the tools you are given.

I'll be honest, since I discovered Letsgowings, I dont think I have once looked at our official site. I use some of the update to sports sites for scores etc. but as far as anything Red Wings is concerened, it will be posted here within minutes.

If you noticed, all NHL team sites are in the same format. The NHL probably passed along a memo REQUIRING all teams to conform to that site.

Talk about internet communism huh? =)~

Edited by WingedWheels