• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Saran

New Canucks Jerseys

Rate this topic

They just showed the sweater launch live from GM place on TV and wow, the canuck's new jerseys suck haha ... they will be online shorty ... www.canucks.com

Guest jaytan

IPB Image

Average, but could have been worse. They still need to get rid of that damned whale.

Guest jaytan

I was a bit slow, guess my thread should be deleted.

I hate that bleached out logo.

Don't like them at all. They tried to combine the orca with the classic blue/green and it just doesn't look right. The lettering looks out of place and there should be some green in the logo to match the rest of the jersey. It's too bad too, because it could have been really cool if they had gone white and blue only.

Guest DetroitIan

Wow, how many more people are gonna start the new nuck jersey thread?lol And it wasnt even close in timing. This one was started at 3:32. And I think the others were like 3:35 and 3:36. :lol: But anyways, it seams like anything would look better than they're current, ugly as sin jerseys. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Guest jaytan

To help sales to fans outside the actual city of.... Oh wait, nevermind. Stupid idea.

I hate them more everytime I look at them, actually.

What's really funny is this design actually leaked like a month ago, when somebody took a picture of the mascot wearing it at an elementary school or something. Nobody believed it was going to be what they'd use though.

Guest DetroitIan

IPB Image

IPB Image

Not bad.

If that's it, then yeah, it is an improvement. The "Vancouver" written across like that looks alot better.

why do they feel the need to write vancouver on them hahahah

:blink: Im thinking it might have something to do with where the Canucks play.

Guest DetroitIan

Do any other teams have the city written across their home Jerseys?

Not in the NHL. But tons of baseball and basketball teams do it. Why not the NHL? It's unique in this league. I think it's sweet.

I was really hoping they'd dump the stupid looking orca thing and go with the 3rd jersey type theme.

That said, these are still an improvement. It's funny to me how much their jerseys and colors have changed over the years. Make up your mind already!

well that is good... at least now the players won't have to try to remember too hard what city they are playing for... Vancouver or the logo... choose one, not both!

since the merging of the three(3) threads, this post no longer was linked in the proper order and makes little to no sense. J

Edited by OsGOD

well that is good... at least now the players won't have to try to remember too hard what city they are playing for... Vancouver or the logo... choose one, not both!

indeed

if Stu Grimson was still playing he'd be able to play for them and actually remember who he played for

Guest micah

Their 3rds were my favorite jerseys in the league, but I like these too. An improvement over what they had.