• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwashington2000

AO in a night club brawl in Moscow

Rate this topic

went to web site and translated it. but still a bit choppy, but you get the point

Alexander Ovechkin has beaten the hockey agent

Russian attacking club of NHL " Washington ÚÑÂÿøтðû÷ " Alexander Ovechkin has appeared the participant of fight which has occured in one of night clubs of Moscow. It has fought with known hockey agent Gennady Ushakov who conducts Evgenie Malkin's business.

As writes "SPORTS-EXPRESS TRAIN", as a result of the conflict Ushakov has received damage of a jaw. Quarrel has occured after Þòõчúøý has heard the insult in the address, approves the edition.

Let's note, that in on

Mr. B should take note... hockey players DO WANT TO FIGHT. If you aren't going to allow it on the ice... then they will get their fix in local night clubs.

Game on!

btw... AO had mad fighting skillz when he took on that vending machine that didn't give him his product in that commercial.

Edited by OsGOD

Guest Crymson

AO is truely the man. Good for hiim and i hope that he doesn't get into any trouble with the NHL for this one.

I fail to see how being needlessly violent makes him 'the man.'

Now if he could only beat up Markov's agent and do us all a favor. That would teach him for going after the kind of money Markov wants.

I couldn't agree more. In my everyday life, this is the exact approach I take. Do everything for the least amount of money possible, and never seek to maximize my monetary gains. That's just how I roll, and I think Markov should as well.

:rolleyes:

Guest jaytan

You can't be A man, let alone THE man if you aren't violent. What are you, a wussy?

Anyway, this sounds like a fun story, at least what I gather from it. The "AO or OVI" had me confused. So, it was Ovechkin who beat the guy up? Or are they unsure, like it's either Alex Ovechkin or Oleg Vladimir Ivanov or something?

Guest Crymson

You can't be A man, let alone THE man if you aren't violent. What are you, a wussy?

I do hope you're not actually saying this seriously.

Anyway, this sounds like a fun story, at least what I gather from it. The "AO or OVI" had me confused. So, it was Ovechkin who beat the guy up? Or are they unsure, like it's either Alex Ovechkin or Oleg Vladimir Ivanov or something?

I am guessing both refer to Alex Ovechkin... AO <--- well obviously his initials and OVI <-- while it would make more sense going Ovie (similar to Ozzie) taking his last name and adding a cutsie little "ie" sound at the end. so you could say Ovie for Ovechkin.

"Not to mention he's a sly guy - ordering poor Sid all that room service food"

Bahahahaha that was a great commercial.

"I fail to see how being needlessly violent makes him 'the man.'"

Why does there always have to be 1 person ruining the thread, please shut up.