• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OsGOD

Yahoo H2H Fantasy Hockey League

Rate this topic

Hi~

We apart from a huge fiasco we had in our LGW.com Fans League last season (all the dead teams and a commish that we had to badger to do anything) we (Default Team #1 and Motor City Mayhem) decided to open up a new league, under NEW MANAGMENT!!!

This will be a ton of fun and we are looking for ACTIVE owners who love competition and will keep up with the league!

The names I listed in the sub title are members we are wanting to add back into the league as they were competitive and we are still looking for more.

He have four(4) people signed up NEED 12 more... Including returning Champ Default Team #1, Motor City Mayhem and Old Time Hockey.

Here is the break down of the Head 2 Head League as well as sign up info:

League ID#: 8066

League Name: Wings Fans United

Password: redwings

Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/redwingsfans

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Sat Sep 15 10:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 16

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: No trade deadline

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Min Games Played: 3

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: C, LW, RW, W, W, F, F, D, D, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, W, L, GA, SV, SHO

I'm in

I see that you have joined up but the commish (Motor City Mayhem) is requesting you cease and desest (sp?) your team name as it is copyrighted and is risking dilussion :)

Actually he was asking politely if you could change your name since it is real close... now his threat, you will never be above him in the standing nor will you win a game against him if you do not modify your name.

hehe.. he isn't that mean, just asking since he has always been Motor City ... for yahoo sports :)

I'd like to join. I played in a Yahoo! Fantasy league last season and I was probably one of 3 or 4 owners who actually stayed active the whole way through.

Go right ahead and do it... the info above should get you on your way :)

Also per the above part of this E-mail... DO NOT PICK Motor City as your name... :lol:

Don't worry both of you... the commish is real cool we are just messing around :)

Do you have any more spots availabe? I'd love to join.

Are you going to play this time Missy??? you stopped playing mid way through <_< If you are sure you are going to stick with it and at least keep your team active then have at it... the first post has the Yahoo custom team login and password neeed :)

I WANNA JOIN :D

Well get your arse in gear and sign up already... LIVE DRAFT IS THIS SATURDAY PEEPS!!!! You don't have to attend but it would be fun to be there and take part in at least the first few rounds.

As stated above in my reply to HC... all the sign up info is in the first post :)

Do hurry though!

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

IM IN PIRATE

sailing in the deep blue sea for the captain's mate em I theres no where id rather be then by my captains side