• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Wings Concept Jersey

Rate this topic

That makes the Canucks new Jersey look as classic and sharp as the wings Jersey, that made me want to puke.

That may sell well, as a T-shirt or Hoodie but I wouldn't buy it and the team would look dumb in it!

I wouldn't be opposed completely to the jersey incorporating a different element. The Gothic D that is used on the other hats isn' that bad. That D is just horrible.

The logo has to stay unchanged though.

Edited by wingsfan75

I wouldn't be opposed completely to the jersey incorporating a different element. The Gothic D that is used on the other hats isn' that bad. That D is just horrible.

The logo has to stay unchanged though.

Exactly. I recently got the black Zephyr hat with the gothic styled D (hella better looking that the concept design D) on the front and I dig that as maybe a shoulder-style logo, but definitely not a main logo.

Exactly. I recently got the black Zephyr hat with the gothic styled D (hella better looking that the concept design D) on the front and I dig that as maybe a shoulder-style logo, but definitely not a main logo.

I love that hat have had it for years 5 I think.

I sent that picture to him to put under the just to freak you out, i'm a little disappointed it got put under concepts. well it's doing it's job at least, freaking you all out. haha i'm loving it! :lol:

edit: spelling

Edited by zata40