• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

wild jerseys leaked

Rate this topic

Guest jaytan

I knew they'd go with something like this, but I still think it sucks. I like when Minnesota wears green, with a bit of gold trim. That's the way it's supposed to be.

I knew they'd go with something like this, but I still think it sucks. I like when Minnesota wears green, with a bit of gold trim. That's the way it's supposed to be.

I think they should swap logos with Dallas and force them Texan fans to cheer for a team called The Wild and return the North Stars to their rightful home.

yes it's good looking but to many teams already have red in there jerseys.

lets see teams with red:

red wings :)

blackhawks

Calgary

avs ( sorta, it's a dark red/purple )

yotes

devils

panthers

hurricane

montreal

Ottawa

rangers

capitals

blue jackets

do we really need another team with red, no!

I think they should swap logos with Dallas and force them Texan fans to cheer for a team called The Wild and return the North Stars to their rightful home.

That's a good point. From here on out a team that relocates should change its mascot name. I don't think they should switch now though.

I prefer just the main cat logo.

Matt's right, it's a bear.....but yes, it's actually a very good logo, and I hate that they encircled it with that wordmark. Just as bad as Vancouver's. And I also agree that there's not enough green in the league and Minnesota should have stayed that way.

Not bad...if you take the logo off, I had a rugby sweater like that about 20 years ago...lol

hahah.

i like em!

i like the scheme and everything.

thing is, i hated them as the 2nd home jerseys last year.

They've been trying to force this logo in for years now. What originally started off as a seldom used 3rd jersey became their main logo.

I hate it, to be honest. The league needs more differation. Heck, all the teams websites already look the same, now teams all want to be the same color. When the Blues change their main colors to red, look out.

The league needs more green. Minnesota shouldn't have changed, and neither should Phoenix for that matter. I loved the old green Coyotes logo.

Not that it matters now anyways. Before you know it, every team will be a carbon copy of one another and be exactly the same.

edited for grammar

Edited by Kp-Wings