• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaytan

New Flyers jersey

Rate this topic

Guest jaytan

IPB Image

I think it's real because it doesn't fit any of the previously released jersey's templates, so it would be hard for someone to do a photoshop job of it (like a few "leaks" have turned out to be).

IPB Image

I think it's real because it doesn't fit any of the previously released jersey's templates, so it would be hard for someone to do a photoshop job of it (like a few "leaks" have turned out to be).

It looks like crap. Why don't they just go back to wearing orange, and get rid of the black alltogether, or at least minimize it somehow.

That organization makes me laugh. They know very well fans like the orange a lot better than the black, yet they still use the black more often.

I like black on some teams, but on Philly it just sucks. The orange is way better.

I've always liked the black Philly jerseys. I've also generally thought Philly was one of the few teams that should be allowed to 'get away' with black because it's ALWAYS been one of their colors, as opposed to other teams that have incorporated black as a new color later on like the Flames and Sabres.

They're not too bad...I mean, with all the excessive striping, piping and colorblocking we've seen on the other new jerseys, Philly's looks tame by comparison. Sure it could be better, but it could be way worse, too.