• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Aussie_Wing

Which 1 player are you longing to see?

Rate this topic

If he makes the team this year, I really wanna see what Kindl can do.

As for the older players, I'd like to see Hudler and Franzen step it up this year (and they will).

I can't tell you how excited I am about the prospect of Kindl playing for the Wings but unfortunately I think we'll have to wait another season.

Guest nutz2u

I'm anxious to see how Hudler does after his summer training session with Chelios' trainer. As for Grigorenko, there has been so much hype I'm expecting a big let down, especially since he has a contract waiting for him in Russia. It would be a real pisser though if he exploded and won the Calder. I would be happy as a pig in s*** :banana: :carrot: :banana:

I'm anxious to see how Hudler does after his summer training session with Chelios' trainer. As for Grigorenko, there has been so much hype I'm expecting a big let down, especially since he has a contract waiting for him in Russia. It would be a real pisser though if he exploded and won the Calder. I would be happy as a pig in s*** :banana: :carrot: :banana:

You'd certainly smell really, really bad though. :lol:

Lidstrom, because he's the best player in the league, he's my favorite player, and there's no telling how many more years he's willing to play. Since we didn't really sign anybody I wanted, I'm not all that thrilled about any of the new guys.

I couldn't have said it better myself. :clap:

Where to start,

What can Dats and Z do next, how long will no one talk about Lids until Norris voting time, can Homer keep up his growth, Will Huds get the minutes, can Kronwall be healthy, how good will Ralf be in a more free system, which Lilja shows up, Which young D guy takes the 6th spot, Hasek's groin healthy again or not, Is there a sophomore slump for Franzen and flip, Can Cleary repeat, is Grigs worth the hype, can Drake bring the physical game, will Maltby see much pk time, the 5+ mil in cap room who does it bring.

I haven't been this excited about a wings team in a while, I know they have some real young guys and there will probably be some real times of struggle, but this team really excites me.

Not to be a homer here but Flip for sure. I think he's ready for a bigger role and due for a breakout. It's also interesting to finally see Grigs in action, hopefully he can be counted on for some secondary scoring.

EDIT: I almost forgot Rafalski. He should do great with the Wings.

Edited by FinWing

Guest LivingtheDream

Datsyuk of course. Who else makes such exciting plays and has all that skill.