• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

stars new jersey?

Rate this topic

I have a feeling that these are probably either prototypes or fakes. As the website mentioned, there isn't the usual NHL shield on the collar. I don't know why someone would go to so much trouble to make up a jersey for a fake leak though... If they are real, then they really do look dumb. Its hard to tell, but it looks like the home jersey is black. That would be great because green is really getting over used... better to go with what everyone else does instead of being unique and interesting <_<

The basic idea of what we've heard the Stars jerseys will look like (DALLAS with the # under it on a a black jersey) were implamented in those.

Too bad they're not the real ones.

I don't like those at all! I hate number on the front for hockey jersey. Jesus! That's part of what makes hockey jerseys so cool is that they have logos on the front instead of numbers like basketball and American football. That dark Dallas one looks straight up like a long-sleeve basketball jersey. Damnit! I hate this new trend of numbers on the front. Damn the Sabres to hell for starting it! My friend who's a huge American football fan won't buy football jerseys. He's like "Why would I do that? They just have big numbers on them. Hockey jerseys are much cooler!" That's from an American football fan folks a potential crossover fan. Take away hockey's uniqueness and not only do you lose old fans you might lose new ones too because it's like every other sport out there.

Anyway I like these jerseys much better.

IPB Image

I don't like those at all! I hate number on the front for hockey jersey. Jesus! That's part of what makes hockey jerseys so cool is that they have logos on the front instead of numbers like basketball and American football. That dark Dallas one looks straight up like a long-sleeve basketball jersey. Damnit! I hate this new trend of numbers on the front. Damn the Sabres to hell for starting it! My friend who's a huge American football fan won't buy football jerseys. He's like "Why would I do that? They just have big numbers on them. Hockey jerseys are much cooler!" That's from an American football fan folks a potential crossover fan. Take away hockey's uniqueness and not only do you lose old fans you might lose new ones too because it's like every other sport out there.

Anyway I like these jerseys much better.

IPB Image

That logo looks too swishy. But I agree with you about everything else. I freaking hate Buffalo for starting the number on the front trend, and yes Dallas' dark sweater looks like a long sleeve college basketball jersey