• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CenterIce

Hudler ready to break out?

Rate this topic

I'm actually getting pretty excited for this season, now that Lang and Bert are gone. Not specifically b/c of anything against them, but I can't wait to see the younger kids getting more minutes, and hopefully getting to shine. :)

Nice article. Hopefully our youngsters will be as effective this season as Anaheim guys last season. They had the same effect year before, they were great, but lost in conf-finals. Year after, they were SC champions.

Hudler will get 10 minutes or less this season. He'll get 15-20 goals. Babs wont give him top minutes.

Franzen could get 20 if he plays on the top lines , Babs loves his work and his size.

Filpula will be the best out of the 3 IMO. He's the most talented.

Kronwall better step up this season and stop being a bum or were in trouble.

I hope Quincey gets some playing time , he's got a chance at being a top defenceman in the future.

Hudler will get 10 minutes or less this season. He'll get 15-20 goals. Babs wont give him top minutes.

Franzen could get 20 if he plays on the top lines , Babs loves his work and his size.

Filpula will be the best out of the 3 IMO. He's the most talented.

I hope Quincey gets some playing time , he's got a chance at being a top defenceman in the future.

i don't think babs has a choice this year, He's got to give hudler top min because there's no one else to take his spot. UInless you think Dallas Drake is going to put up huge numbers.

Bum as in what? Not getting injured? If that's the case, then all right, but his play is far from being a bum.

Hudler ready to break out?

What will he do then? Why do you have such a high and extreme bias against Hudler?

i don't think babs has a choice this year, He's got to give hudler top min because there's no one else to take his spot. UInless you think Dallas Drake is going to put up huge numbers.

I have a feeling Babcock would play Franzen , Sammy , Cleary or Flip over Hudler because of there size, its the way Babs is.

I hope we get one of our larger young players to make the big team. Kindl, Ryno, Ericcson, hopefully that Magnuson kid is good enough to make our lower clubs and in a few years have him up to. It would just be nice to see some size and mean streaks. But I think Huds is really gonna be great, I under estimated him last year and kind of realized he played great for the time he had.

I have a feeling Babcock would play Franzen , Sammy , Cleary or Flip over Hudler because of there size, its the way Babs is.

No its the way he was when we had actual top 6 forwards like Lang and Bertuzzi to work with. We need a goal scorer and he may just be one of them. Babcock even said its up to Franzen and Hudler to battle for the top two left wing spots with Grigs being the wildcard.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&a...rticleid=336502

I like how he calls Franzen a rookie last year.

Another glaring error in the article:

The Flames lost that Final to Montreal, but as Badger Bob predicted, the three players he talked about – Gary Roberts, Joe Nieuwendyk and Brett Hull – helped the Flames win their only Stanley Cup in 1989 and all went on to glorious NHL careers.