• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings_Dynasty

Preds Sign Josh Langfeld

Rate this topic

Good signing for Nashville...Langfeld will add size, grit, and scoring potential to their bottom 6. And by size, grit and scoring potential I mean a total lack of coordination, Kuznetsov-level toughness, and the ability to spend 95% of his ice time either falling down, about to fall down, or just having fallen down.

I sincerely hope that he does for them each and every thing that he did for us every time he was dressed to play.

You mean sit on the bench right? did he ever get a chance to play with the big boys here?

Guest DetroitIan

Before, I thought the Preds were going downhill fast. Now after their signing of Langfeld, it's comfirmed. The Preds are going downhill faster than gravity. lol

Before, I thought the Preds were going downhill fast. Now after their signing of Langfeld, it's comfirmed. The Preds are going downhill faster than gravity. lol

DetIan i think this is the first time i have agreed with something you have posted. :crazy:

Good signing for Nashville...Langfeld will add size, grit, and scoring potential to their bottom 6. And by size, grit and scoring potential I mean a total lack of coordination, Kuznetsov-level toughness, and the ability to spend 95% of his ice time either falling down, about to fall down, or just having fallen down.

So funny, yet sad at the same time. You know, cause it's true.

don't mean to say anything but i mentioned this like 4 days ago...

\o/

anyhow...nothing signing...he'll be in the ahl i'm sure

Sorry, I only checked the first page of the GD forum and I saw it as the 1st line on TSN so I figured it happened today.

Guest Crymson

s***, we're screwed.

Now if they'd only sign Hussey and Ellis, in order to reunite the best checking line in hockey. That would make up for all the personnel losses they had this offseason.

Ellis is a good player. He has the potential to make in the NHL in the future if he continues to improve.

Guest DetroitIan

s***, we're screwed.

Ellis is a good player. He has the potential to make in the NHL in the future if he continues to improve.

Yep. Ellis > Langfeld. No doubt about it.

Sorry, I only checked the first page of the GD forum and I saw it as the 1st line on TSN so I figured it happened today.

i didn't start a new thread for it...

just mentioned it in another..

was actually on the nhlpa website a few days ago..

Wow. Leave it to Ken Holland to let another one get away. The Predators are now instant Cup contenders with that signing. Langfeld makes Crosby look like a hack.

Wake up Kenny and start MANDING THOSE PHONES!!!!!1

Langfeld was signed for the AHL..the Preds already have 14 forwards signed. The Preds still need to sign someone who makes at least 1.2m in order to clear the cap floor, because they are 700k below with 23 players under contract all being counted.