No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzerfan1999

Calgary Flames new duds.

Rate this topic

IPB Image

this according to NHL tourny of logos.

What do you guys think?

Personally being from the OTHER Albertan team, i find the Alberta flag on one arm/canadian on the other a bit silly. Who do these guys think they are? The only team in Alberta..or the only team in Canada?

Just curious what they think makes them need the two flags on each shoulder....not to mention it sets the whole jersey off.

LOL are the flames going to be the next team to represent TEAM CANADA...

lol Ditch the flags you fools they look soooo cheesy!

The alberta one looks the worst as it is blue... They look iron on ... hahahahaha

Edited by OsGOD

IPB Image

:lol: look at his waist, i gess its true about the "form fitting"

oh, and i like the jerseys too.

Ugh. Horrible, just horrible. The striping is bad - choose either vertical or horizontal, not both! And I've always hated that black flaming C...it doesn't make any sense to me. At least have the flames in red or something.

The shoulder patches just look stupid...what is the blue patch? Is that the Alberta provincial flag?

Ugh. Horrible, just horrible. The striping is bad - choose either vertical or horizontal, not both! And I've always hated that black flaming C...it doesn't make any sense to me. At least have the flames in red or something.

The shoulder patches just look stupid...what is the blue patch? Is that the Alberta provincial flag?

yeah its the Alberta flag. Unfortunately it looks totally out of place.

yeah its the Alberta flag. Unfortunately it looks totally out of place.

i'm really really surprised the oilers arn't like "um,...we play in alberta too". This is going to make there yearly battles more fun to watch for sure.

i'm really really surprised the oilers arn't like "um,...we play in alberta too". This is going to make there yearly battles more fun to watch for sure.

We will see what happens.. the Oilers don't release their sweaters till mid september. Maybe they come back with the Alberta crest as their primary logo. :lol:

Guest jaytan

These are some of the most poorly-designed jerseys ever. I love the colors and I like the logo (though it does still seem odd in black), but that striping is horrendous.

The only thing I approve of is the Alberta flag on the shoulder. What a way to fire a shot at Edmonton.

i cant wait till they post shots of the back of the jersey. If you take the tour of the new sweaters at calgaryflames.com they show you - but trust me, its horrendous.

You dont lie who is the *** model guy?

i cant wait till they post shots of the back of the jersey. If you take the tour of the new sweaters at calgaryflames.com they show you - but trust me, its horrendous.

Wow that was bad...it looks like a Ram's horn or something like that. Whoever designs these jersys sure loves to just throw all kinds of excess piping in there.

personally i like em. i love the tie up, i have always wished the wings had that. the flags are classy. whats wrong with representing the country and providence that the team comes from.

personally i like em. i love the tie up, i have always wished the wings had that. the flags are classy. whats wrong with representing the country and providence that the team comes from.

well for starters there not the only team to play in alberta.

Not bad. The main problems I have with them are the team name and logo.

If the Stars should be in Minnesota, then the Flames should be in Atlanta. Did Sherman burn down Calgary too? At least the Stars are in the Lone Star State. Also the more I think about it, I'm not a big fan of the flags. The Alberta one is OK, but I don't like the Canada one being on there.

The vertical piping seems unnecessary, but without it the uniform would look too plain IMO.

According to TSN the flags are just for this season for now, but they couldn't come up with anything better? What happened to the stupid horse patch?

Goulet! digs the new Cal-Gary duds, especially the provincial and national flags on the shoulders. Although it does look a bit out of place on the red (away?) jersey.

Interesting...note the noose on the left ring finger in the first shot, but it seems to have gone missing in the second. Maybe the photog was a hottie and he was hopin' to give her a good Gou-lay-in. (Sorry...that was too easy to pass up.)

I like the black C on the Red Jersey. Looks tough. Overall, pertty decent. Agreed that the idea of the flags is a dumb idea. Save the national pride etc. for the Olympics. Just my opinion.

And for the socks ... if they are going to have that 'venting' stripe down the back, could it not atleast continue the colour scheme across it.