• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

I don't like to toot my own horn

Rate this topic

In Yahoo answers someone asked a question about if you've ever been to an arena besides from your hometown, and what the experience was like. The best answer was chosen to this fellow, and his response:

"Now to answer your question- I've been to the Joe Louis Arena to see a Red Wings/Stars game when I was in high school. I was the only person in the entire building wearing a Stars jersey, yet was not harrassed for it. In fact, the section I was sitting with spent the bulk of the game talking hockey with me. I enjoyed the game and the arena in general. It was the only time I saw Yzerman and the Wings play live. Great stuff."

Give yourselves a round of applause guys. I love reading stories like this

Thats only because it was dallas...

Wear a Feds/Ducks or a Feds/bj's and then you will see the "not so nice" boys come out to play

I do have to say that wearing the opposing teams jersey at the joe is a cake walk... I do it all the time. I usually pick the games I go to with regards to my favorite players being on the other team... so I wear their jersey.

Detroit is tame (accept for the above situation) with regards to opposing teams fans.

I know offsides would want to tell this story in more detail so I will let her if she wants I will only add the basics...

Her and I went to a Blues/hawks home and home series a fews years back when Ozzie was on the team. the last stop was the united center. I was sporting my Blues #11 Drake jersey and she had on her Blues #30 Osgood jersey. We had kick ass 2nd row seats in the corner, it was sweet. This guy started to heckle us a bit (considering we were the only people in blues jerseys in there) Offsides chirped back and they both had playfull all in fun bantar... To make a long story short... it was Ty Pennington, it was so freakin' hilarious. He was wearing a leafs jersey and everything... great times :lol: