• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CAredwingsfan91

Horcoff practices with Wings

Rate this topic

Awesome!

You might want to bring a jersey or something for them to sign cuz they actually stop and sign for fans and take pics after practice. *if they don't have to go right away*

So, let me get this straight... you keep going and going and you never bring your camera... YOU SUCK! :P

Edited by OsGOD

So, let me get this straight... you keep going and going and you never bring your camera... YOU SUCK! :P

I always bring my camera. It's just that this time I had no idea I'd be going since I had class and didn't think it would end early.

Thankfully I have a phone! *that takes not so good pictures*

IPB Image

I always bring my camera. It's just that this time I had no idea I'd be going since I had class and didn't think it would end early.

Thankfully I have a phone! *that takes not so good pictures*

IPB Image

Nice! Thats my girl :)

I just like giving you a hard time every now and then. I used to work out there at 19mile and crooks but now it is way to far to go during the day.

^^^ Exactly.

I've been to so many of their practices and seen a bunch of other NHLers practice with them. Samsonov practices with the Wings almost every summer. I've seen Smolinksi a lot too. No surpised to see Horcoff there.

I am so bummed. By now I'd usually have met a bunch of the guys and seen them practice, but thanks to stupid college interfering with the times..I can't go. :(

Speaking of which.. they will be practicing at Troy tomorrow from 9-11. I am angered that I will not be able to be there seeing as how it's 5 minutes away from me, but I thought I'd share the news with some of you that might be able to go.

At least your college is close enough that you can consider going, its a bit far to come down from East Lansing

Not a happy wings fan right now, i had a client end up coming in so i wasn't able to take an early lunch so i could go check out all the action

Aww that sucks.

Good news. They will be back tomorrow. 9-11.

I just saw them today as well. Ain't nothing better than starting your morning watching the Wings practice!

It's funny because my friend, and I pulled in the parking lot and right behind us was Rafalski. So that was sweet. Then as soon as we walk in, Cheli is like 2 feet away from us talking on the phone. I said hi to him after he got off, and he said hi and asked how I was doing. I got all excited. Haha. THEN after practice, I was getting a drink from the vending machine and who is right next to me getting one as well? Dallas Drake! I wanted to speak to him, but I didn't want to bother the fella. Also when we were leaving to go home, Ellis came out the same time we did so he looked at us, smiled, and said hello.

It was a great day.

How much longer are they doing these? Where exactly are they at? I'm thinking about going tom...

They always do it for a week straight before training camp. Tomorrow is their last day. They'll practice every now and then throughout the season, but always the first week of September they are there everyday.

Yes, I did attend. I was only able to get Datsyuks sig... which was freakin awesome!!! Wonder where Z was, I did not see him, I would very much like to get his sig too, on the same jersey.

Anywhom, thanks a lot Hockey Crazy, I will go next year!

Yes, I did attend. I was only able to get Datsyuks sig... which was freakin awesome!!! Wonder where Z was, I did not see him, I would very much like to get his sig too, on the same jersey.

Anywhom, thanks a lot Hockey Crazy, I will go next year!

No prob. :)

Sweetness. I probably saw you there. Were you in the rink watching them practice?

Yes, I was. I was the 16 year old guy. The hockey instructer Jay called me a rookie across the room, I think you saw him, he had the thick canadian accent. He gives me hockey lessons.

Anyways thanks a lot, I had a great experience!

Edited by RedWingedKitten

Yes, I was. I was the 16 year old guy. The hockey instructer Jay called me a rookie across the room, I think you saw him, he had the thick canadian accent. He gives me hockey lessons.

Anyways thanks a lot, I had a great experience!

Ohhhh I saw you! *I was the one in the Red Wings hoodie*

Jay is awesome. He kept telling my friend and I that we should be on a hockey team. lol

He was like 'you're the real deal. you know your hockey!'

You're very welcome. :)