• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JeeSpot82

New Wings Numbers

Rate this topic

http://www.redwingscentral.com/camps/2007-...etroitMain.html

Kyle Quincey will wear #4

Derek Meech will wear #14 (this means Shanny's number is back in circulation)

Dallas Drake will wear #17

Igor Grigorenko will wear #21

As for call-ups:

Brett Engelhardt #23

Carl Corazzini #27

Mark Cullen #29

Brad Ference #32

Mark Hartigan #44

..among others.

I can't help but wonder if Grigorenko will still switch to 34 once he makes the team (assuming he does). Like last season, Filppula was 41 in camp, but 15 when called up - but he PREFERS 51, so he switched when it became apparent he was staying with the Red Wings.

Grigorenko has always worn 34, and something tells me they're giving him a lower number so he stands out a little bit on the crowded ice.

Guest Yzer19

I noticed they also gave out the #25. It'll be weird see someone other than McCarty wearing the #25.

Edited by Yzer19

I noticed they also gave out the #25. It'll be weird see someone other than McCarty wearing the #25.

Yeah Oulahen had it last training camp too.

It'll be weird seeing someone else wear #14 and #25, but that's progress and time going on.

will Grigs have to give up 21 when the Wings sign Forsberg???? :o

That was the first thing that went thru my head when I read the first post: "Forsberg without the 21? Goddamn...". Doesn't mean anything though.

Would have been nice if they'd let #14 stay out of circulation until Shanny retired or something but it's not like it reaaally matters.

Guest Yzer19

If Forsberg comes here they will give him the #21. Grigs will have to change his number. It's no big deal. Players change their numbers all the time.

Edited by Yzer19

If Forsberg comes here they will give him the #21. Grigs will have to change his number. It's no big deal. Players change their numbers all the time.

Speaking of numbers, I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt that the Wings traded for Sakic and they gave him the #19. Yzerman then decided to unretire, but the Wings wouldn't give him the #19. They made him pick a new number and of course he was really upset with the Wings. I must really be losing it to dream about numbers.

I was reading in the free press that Yzerman had a stalker i guess we all know who that is. Will you please get off you hands and knees we all know he was great we dont need to hear it from you in every post.

Guest Yzer19

I was reading in the free press that Yzerman had a stalker i guess we all know who that is. Will you please get off you hands and knees we all know he was great we dont need to hear it from you in every post.

Well, it's not me. I can't make any promises, but I will try to not to posting anything Yzerman related anymore.

Well, it's not me. I can't make any promises, but I will try to not to posting anything Yzerman related anymore.

Does that include the changing of your username? :lol:

Edited by OsGOD

How do I do that?

I think you have to pettition the governer of Michigan who will in turn head over to sweden to try to convince a german auto company to remain in mich and then upon rereading the petion she will see it is not the usual business leaving michigan notice she has been getting a lot lately and she will turn the request over to the mods of this site who will have the power to modify your name...

you do know I was kidding about the username change?

Edited by OsGOD