• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzerfan1999

...CANES New Jersey

Rate this topic

Well I feel like i have been posting too many of these 'new jersey' threads - but hey someone has gotta keep it up huh?

feast your eyes on this tasty lick.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

hahah looks like Ward got the XXXXL...looks a little baggy on him.

Lets get one thing straight before I tell you my actual thoughts on the jersey - think the canes jersey - especially that retarded crest that looks like a puck being flushed down a toilet - is over all pretty horrendous. BUT - I must say, the piping around the shoulders looks good IMO.

Edited by Yzerfan1999

Guest Yzer19

I approve any change that the Canes make to their jersey. Their logo sucks and just like too many teams, they wear red and white. I can't believe that a franchise that once had the best jerseys in sports would be wearing what they wear now.

Yes, there are too many teams that wear the red and white, but the orange doesn't make sense. A hurricane watch is orange, while a hurricane warning (hurricane is approaching) is red.

Yes, there are too many teams that wear the red and white, but the orange doesn't make sense. A hurricane watch is orange, while a hurricane warning (hurricane is approaching) is red.

Hence forth why the flag for the hurricane warning is on their shoulder.

Guest jaytan

I knew this one was coming since EA leaked it, but here's my take: cash grab, plain and simple. All they did was add piping on the shoulders just to make it different enough that more of their fans would "update" their Canes jerseys.

Not big on the dark jersey's sleeves and the black void under the hurricane stripe.

But then again the more I look at the bottom of the jersey's the more I wonder why it's designed like that.

Not big on the dark jersey's sleeves and the black void under the hurricane stripe.

But then again the more I look at the bottom of the jersey's the more I wonder why it's designed like that.

the little blocks are hurricane warning flags. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...sa=N&tab=wi

it's actually really clever, to bad 90% of the population (myself when they first came out) get the joke.

the little blocks are hurricane warning flags. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...sa=N&tab=wi

it's actually really clever, to bad 90% of the population (myself when they first came out) get the joke.

Yeah, I couldn't think of the right word for those little blocks.

Like them, just think the black fabric semicircle bottom is stupid.