• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Manoir

Penguins players personally deliver season tickets

Rate this topic

Unless changed this season

YOU WILL get a subscription to inside hockeytown

YOU WILL get a skate (45mins) at the joe and a tour of the Joe... They plan it when the Wings are on a west coast trip so NO interaction with the player would occur, thus not throwing off the ellitnes of the Wings players.

Well thats atlest something, inside hockeytown is nice and a skate short as it is would be cool. Where do they talk about any of this. its not something i really have been able to find anywhere on the wings site.

Well thats atlest something, inside hockeytown is nice and a skate short as it is would be cool. Where do they talk about any of this. its not something i really have been able to find anywhere on the wings site.

Well the IH will just come in the mail... if they did not cancel it this year

the skate you may receive tickets after the event as they are NEVER on top of the ball. That happend first season with us we got the letter and tickets after the event took place... we got a sorry about that from the wings.

Last season we got them about 2 days before the event, so I gave them away to a friend at work who was available that day.

I was able to do the skate at the joe... just not when I was a season ticket holder. A friend of ours got their notice to late and gave us the tickets to go... it was fun.

you will notice the wings thrive on short term notice. But their business relations with their fans plays right into the very opening page of their "official website" pure s***.

Edited by OsGOD

Wow I can't believe she told him they aren't going to win the cup! If Zetts showed up at my door to deliver tickets there would be nothing but positive coming out of this mouth. :P

Edited by wingsfan40

Guest jaytan

What if Tie Domi came and delivered some guy's tickets, and the guy wants to see how tough he is and starts throwing punches at Domi?

Bad idea.

Guest jaytan

I wish the Ducks would do this.

We could order season tickets, then have them delivered to a house with snipers posted on the roof!

My friend's sister Helen bought season tickets to the Pittsburgh Penguins as part of their promotion they sent Evgeni Malkin to her house to deliver the tickets. I have 3 pictures of Malkin and Helen's family but don't know how to upload it on this page so you can see it guys.

get a Photobucket account... its free. Upload it there and then the bottom link under the picture you click on it and it says COPIED... then you just open a quick reply and hit paste.

the tag you are copying should have the IMG and /IMG at the beging and end... just so that you select the one with those tages.

I'd Fall backward and possibly DIE if Dom Hasek showed up at my door with season tickets.........Despite the fact that he was falling down a lot last season, he is STILL one of my greatest Idols!!!!!