• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

Wings Prospects Wearing EDGE

Rate this topic

they look like regular XL long sleeve shirts. makes gloves and equipment look big and awkward. like kids who used to where the reg. long sleeve shirts with stripes and numbers to look like football jerseys. just looks like low quality second hand crap.... don't know how to explain it. don't like it

They should just wear spandex... I mean that way at least you can justify the tightness of the jersey. Jerseys are meant to be loose... anything else is un-natural. The forearms are so tight they look like they are all Popyee wannabes.

Edited by OsGOD

They should just wear spandex... I mean that way at least you can justify the tightness of the jersey. Jerseys are meant to be loose... anything else is un-natural. The forearms are so tight they look like they are all Popyee wannabes.

You've just been used to the looser fitting ones. Go back in history and you'll see that the ones they used to wear were a lot tighter than these new jerseys.

Yep all I know is the loose ones so to me the tight ones are, as I said when I first heard they were doing this, Just Goofy. History does repeat itself so hopefuly just as they went tight again they will once again go loose in a few years.

At the very least I don't have to be seen in one so I am really deep down content with them :)

Edited by OsGOD

I think they look funny. It's like people who have no fashion sense tried to dress themselves. I know that hockey isn't about fasion...but it's silly looking to me....too fitted, and look awkward in the wrong places.

IPB Image

Its Popeye... Rock On wannabes :lol:

IPB Image

Oh what rippleing forearms you have there hockey man in tight shirt :)

Its Popeye... Rock On wannabes :lol:

Oh what rippleing forearms you have there hockey man in tight shirt :)

Edited by OsGOD

I feel like I've gone back into time and it's the early 1980's with those jerseys. I guess since the scoring isn't at 1980's level (which is what they want), they'll dress them like it's the 80's.

Horrible, they look horrible :puke:

I'm happy I'll never have to see Yzerman skate around in those things. I pray they switch back for 2008-09.

1) Dislike the fit of the new jersey on the skaters. Morbid curiosity still for the netminder's fit.

2) The "A" is too big on that side of the sweater

3) Most prospects still have the body of a 15 year old. They are all skinny.

4) Practice jersey's seem to be looser.

Guest jaytan

The jerseys aren't what's making our players look small.

They are small.

Anyway, these look pretty good. About as good as they could be, anyway. I don't like how the little dip on the upper arm has gotten smaller, but it's a minor problem. The 'A' looks OK on the wrong side (almost), because A's are balanced letters.