• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
13dats

Pavel Datsyuk - new photos

Rate this topic

EASSSSY Lee Harvey, just making a joke.

thats fine, you can make jokes but think about the way you said it. the guy is a detroit red wings not a detroit tiger, would you be making fun of pudge if he was out onthe ice trying to skate??

all I'm saying is give the guy some respect for playing for charity. not a lot of baseball going on in Russia.

Edited by WingNutt

Guest snowman89

Sweet photos. Although I must say as somebody who has played baseball/softball for basically my whole life that shot of Dats at the plate is horrifying. He actually follows thru like he's taking a slapshot. Too funny. Is it just me or doesn anybody else think Dats is going to break 100 pts this year?

Ya, it is hilarious it does look exactly like his slap shot, That damn muscle memory will get you every time.

thats fine, you can make jokes but think about the way you said it. the guy is a detroit red wings not a detroit tiger, would you be making fun of pudge if he was out onthe ice trying to skate??

all I'm saying is give the guy some respect for playing for charity. not a lot of baseball going on in Russia.

YOU ARE NUTS DUDE! SETTLE DOWN! We are all giving props to all of the Wings they are all extremely charitable!

You better believe that if there were pictures of Pudge Ice Skating it would be one of the funniest longest threads on this site!

Sweet photos. Although I must say as somebody who has played baseball/softball for basically my whole life that shot of Dats at the plate is horrifying. He actually follows thru like he's taking a slapshot. Too funny. Is it just me or doesn anybody else think Dats is going to break 100 pts this year?

baseball to europeans is like curling to alabamans

as for 100pts....not sure, i see zetterburg or Grigs doing it

p.s. how come no pics of Grigs, the next mvp

Guest GordieSid&Ted

A tad bit militant today are we?

Jesus pete man, people are just goofing around. Its called good natured ribbing. Everybody here loves Datsyuk so get ahold of yourself already. You act like we're attacking Mother Russia and calling him a communist bastard.

CHILL OUT

baseball to europeans is like curling to alabamans

as for 100pts....not sure, i see zetterburg or Grigs doing it

p.s. how come no pics of Grigs, the next mvp

Grigs, really? Supposedly he isn't in very good shape and the staff aren't happy about it. He's still going to have to work to make the team so a 100pt season out of him doesn't seem to likely imo. Z is a possibility but he's so defensively responsible and does so much other stuff its hard to put up 100 pts anymore unless you pretty much are an elite scorer type only. You can play strong d and still rack up points but I think its pretty hard to do anymore unless you're primarily focused on scoring all the time.

yeah? We'll do hundreds of people line up alongside the baseball field waiting for autographs from her??

Datsyuk has more talent then many of us could only dream about. The guy goes out to play for charity a game for fun and you guys rag on him how stupid is that. He could have stayed back at his million dollar home but he didn't

no worries Datsyuk will be leading us to Lord Stanley in the near future.

Just not at play loft ball... ergh, I mean soft ball :)

Its all good, he is a hockey player... not a baseball player, which is why it is fair to say by looking at that picture... Hey Dats... Don't quite your day job!

Now with Lil' Ja... that man with his one armed double, shows he has more skillz in loft ball than he does in Hockey... he SHOULD quit his day job ;)

A tad bit militant today are we?

Jesus pete man, people are just goofing around. Its called good natured ribbing. Everybody here loves Datsyuk so get ahold of yourself already. You act like we're attacking Mother Russia and calling him a communist bastard.

CHILL OUT

Grigs, really? Supposedly he isn't in very good shape and the staff aren't happy about it. He's still going to have to work to make the team so a 100pt season out of him doesn't seem to likely imo. Z is a possibility but he's so defensively responsible and does so much other stuff its hard to put up 100 pts anymore unless you pretty much are an elite scorer type only. You can play strong d and still rack up points but I think its pretty hard to do anymore unless you're primarily focused on scoring all the time.

my good buddy gord sid and ted how was your summer? You already know how I am, I am militant at times yes, but fair 99% of the time. I

I don't have nothing against joking around or anything I just thought the setting was improper for it thats all. Dmitriy was kind enough to post up pictures of his good friend, exclusive none the less and instead of thanking him for the pictures people start making fun of Pavel saying he looks funny, and he swings a bat like a girl, I just feel it was uncalled for and will go to war for my friends and heros anyday. Dmitriy is my friend and Pavel is one of my Heros so what would you do in that situation. Not to mention the fact that it was charity. Thats all I was saying. not trying to be a stiff or anything but I think Dmitriy and Pavel derserve a little more respect. I could tell Dmitriy was botherd by the comments a little as was I.

So no big deal done and over with but next time think about stuff before you post thats all I'm asking.

See you around Gordie. you know your hockey and I enjoy a lot of your post but I also enjoy the feuds you and myself endure over the season as well.

cheers

my good buddy gord sid and ted how was your summer? You already know how I am, I am militant at times yes, but fair 99% of the time. I

I don't have nothing against joking around or anything I just thought the setting was improper for it thats all. Dmitriy was kind enough to post up pictures of his good friend, exclusive none the less and instead of thanking him for the pictures people start making fun of Pavel saying he looks funny, and he swings a bat like a girl, I just feel it was uncalled for and will go to war for my friends and heros anyday. Dmitriy is my friend and Pavel is one of my Heros so what would you do in that situation. Not to mention the fact that it was charity. Thats all I was saying. not trying to be a stiff or anything but I think Dmitriy and Pavel derserve a little more respect. I could tell Dmitriy was botherd by the comments a little as was I.

So no big deal done and over with but next time think about stuff before you post thats all I'm asking.

See you around Gordie. you know your hockey and I enjoy a lot of your post but I also enjoy the feuds you and myself endure over the season as well.

cheers

Hey buddy! Thanks for your supportive words. Honestly I don't really care about some stupid comments and I'm posting stuff to enjoy for most of the fans here. :thumbup:

TTYa soon...

Guest GordieSid&Ted

cheers

We all get what you are saying we just think it isn't necessary. We're all Dats lovers around here aren't we? People aren't trying to be malicious about it is what i'm getting at.

As for the joking around in general, i'm a Cleveland Browns fan for crying out loud. I've had my head bashed in the past 96 hours since our opening day debacle. So long as its in good fun and nobody is trying to be mean about it I don't think you have to "go to war with us".

We're all friends here. Of course we can't stand each other from time to time and want to rip one another's heads off occasionally but what family isn't like that! :)

Dmitriy was kind enough to post up pictures of his good friend, exclusive none the less and instead of thanking him for the pictures people start making fun of Pavel saying he looks funny, and he swings a bat like a girl, I just feel it was uncalled for and will go to war for my friends and heros anyday. Dmitriy is my friend and Pavel is one of my Heros so what would you do in that situation. Not to mention the fact that it was charity. Thats all I was saying. not trying to be a stiff or anything but I think Dmitriy and Pavel derserve a little more respect. I could tell Dmitriy was botherd by the comments a little as was I.

cheers

I don't feel that the comments were something to go to war about, but that is just IMHO. They were tongue and cheek to say the least.

Posting pictures of players performing sports outside of their element will almost always gather laughs... because they are most likely unorthodox. For instance, in Dats follow through, that WAS hilarious to see his leg up in the air after the swing... you really don't get to see that happen. Obviously as it was pointed out he was following through like he would with a slap shot, not a base ball swing.

If anything females should take offense to the swing like a girl comment because most girl ball players wouldn't dare lift their foot up after a swing, just FYI... but I feel and I got the tone as if it was said tongue and cheek

We appreciate the photos that Dmitriy provides no doubt about it... just going to "war" for a few comments seems a little rash, don't ya think?

Yes, yes I would.

cheers

You are absolutely correct about the time and effort put forth by your comrade to post some unpublished photos of Pavel, THEY ARE SWEET!! (Not being sarcastic) I am one of the few major hockey fans in North Alabama, I live and die for Red Wing hockey and I am a huge Datsyuk supporter (wife wears his jersey to games). You can look back on past forums when they signed him to the long contract, I was one of the loudest cheering. However, it is our nature to jack a little on the ones we love, friends, family, presidents, heros, its the American Way. So, if I rubbed you the wrong way, I apologize.

But if someone has a pic of Pudge skating please post it!!!

Cheers mate and let's all get ready for a great season.

P.S. I noticed your Russian flag, are you actually in Russia or the US? I also noticed today was the "Skip Work, Make Babies Day" suggested by the Governor of Ulyanovsk, Russia. That's pretty cool, here in America we call that "Monday"

Link to story http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070912/od_uk_...uk_russia_sex_2

Edited by HuntsVegas Baby

Spasiba, my dear friend. You made my day! I love that smile and it's good to see him try his hand at the game. I wonder if I could talk him into a game of darts???? That's my game.

Guest DetroitIan

Here are some pic's of Pavel from the charity baseball game vs the Royal Oak Fire Fighters played on Sunday September 9th in Royal Oak Michigan.

Awesome pics! Im curious to whether Pavel made any contact on those swings. Im pretty sure baseball is almost non-existant in Russia. So I wonder if that was the first time he had ever played the game. Sweet pics though. Although it would be cool to see some more Wings.

Awesome pics! Im curious to whether Pavel made any contact on those swings. Im pretty sure baseball is almost non-existant in Russia. So I wonder if that was the first time he had ever played the game. Sweet pics though. Although it would be cool to see some more Wings.

No, not the first time, he looked just as goofy playing last year.