• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

More new jerseys

Rate this topic

The new logo for the sabres looks good with that jersey.

The ducks are ugly.

The avs should of stayed with how their white strip went on their old jerseys. The new way makes them look like crap.

:blink:

Wow that avs player looks like the stay puffed marshmellow man. of the Micheline tire guy. :lol: watching some of these poor players in the skinnys will be quite comical I am afraid. It looks like he is a kid ready to go play pond hockey and his mother said, "better wear EXTRA layers its cold outside" so the kids puts 4 jackets on under his jersey. Poor kid.

The ducks jersey is just damn plain... thats about all I can say about it.

The ones that look the best are the ones that demo them without pads when they are loose... As as you and pads under there... Game over, its hideous.

The teams are going to have to hire another member of the training staff just to pull these skin tight things over the players when they have their pads on. Fight (if they happen) will be fun to watch the players try to re adjust their form fitting sweaters.

Edited by OsGOD

The Ducks' sweater might be plain but it's the best of the three. The other two are just fugly. Buffalo's new logo is the worst by far in the NHL these days, even before the sweater change - which has made it even worse. The Avs succumbed to vertical striping which means they suck even more than they did before...heh heh :sly:

But I'm curious, too - just where will the C and A be placed on the Avs sweaters??

Guest jaytan

I love how Colorado looks even more like trash than they did when they stole their way into the league.

But I'm curious, too - just where will the C and A be placed on the Avs sweaters??

In the logo. :P

Avs' looks OK, Sabres' not so much, the Ducks' sucks, but that's mostly becuase it's logoless and black. Not big fan of the Avs' sleeves. And do the Sabres have silver on there now? If so, I don't like that, but hell at least they don't have the numbers on there anymore. One trend I don't like is the piping that comes inward around the arm pits. Most teams' jerseys seem to have the sleeves jacked up too.

Guest jaytan

The Sabres look identical to the way they looked last year (except for the new collar, of course, and in the picture I saw, the numbers weren't on the front any longer). I think they look pretty good, though the logo still hasn't really grown on me. The Ducks look doesn't suck, but they need a logo.... Not really sure what you'd do with a name like Ducks, though.

Sabres and Ducks have barely changed...and I actually like the Avs jersey better. Those silly mountain-like stripes at the top and bottom are gone. The crest is still god-awful, but the rest is an improvment

I think the Avs one looks great. The Ducks one looks like ass. That collar is atrocious, almost looks like a necklace because of the gold of the outer ring (looks like skin tone, making the orange the necklace). The Buffalo one is okay. Something about it isn't clicking right with me. Maybe it's just that picture though.

Edited by edicius

Guest jaytan

Odd. When I look at it, I think I want to puke.

By the way, it looks like all Colorado did was use the Capitals crappy template.