• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingfan191

The rest of the new jersey's shown in NHL 08

Rate this topic

Wow - as a collective whole RBK did a rather poor job :thumbdown:

Just happy those fools didn't mess-up our beloved Winged Wheel.

QFT!

Also the Stars are probably my least favorite team so if they have the ugliest uniforms that's great IMO! That's what I meant aboot the I don't care post I made. The only time I pull for the Stars over another team is when it's beneficial for the Wings. Yes I even dislike them more than the Avs. I didn't realize that until just now, but yeah it's true. Here are my reasons why it's easy to hate the Stars.

1 - They should be in Minnesota

2 - They're in non-traditional hockey market

3 - Their uniforms have been crap since the move

4 - Hull's foot was in the crease

5 - They're in Texas

6 - They're in Dallas

Now I''ll elaborate on the the last three points.

4 - Yes it was Hull but by damn it his foot was in the crease! This brings up another point that was made to me, and yes it's kinda X-Files thinking, but it seems to me, more often than not, that in SCF let's start in '99, traditional hockey markets have been hosed - Buffalo in '99, Flames in '04 and Oilers in '06.

5 - Apologies for anybody who lives or is from Texas, but Texans just have an attitude that grates on my nerves. That whole "Don't Mess with Texas" bulls*** is just that and it's annoying as hell.

6 - Again apologies in advance, but people form Dallas tend to exhibit the above attitude with greater ferocity than any other Texans. Plus too there's that whole association in my mind with Dallas' other winning team, the Cowboys, and I hate them too.

Now I hate the the Broncos as well, especially b/c of whiny Elway, but at least the Avs play where it snows.

So yeah I'm happy the Stars have ugly uniforms. Bring back the mooterus boys! Oh I guess I can give the Stars organization props on the billboards, but that's aboot it.

heres a shot of the jerseys also.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_r8tWGVHrjGI/RubCc5...h/starshome.jpg

Personally i don't know why but i don't mind them. I'm sure i will be stoned by everyone for saying that, but oh well. don't get me wrong i would never like to see Detroit in something like that. But the Black Dallas isn't that bad. give it a chance, i could be a whole heck of a lot worse. *cough* ducks *cough*

wow, seeing the dallas jersey all lettered out... I have once again John Kerry'd it... I like them with the lettering and numbering on them.

I must have a thing against plain jerseys... cause after they get detailed, they tend to look better to me.

Guest jaytan

The stars home jersey has the player's number under the DALLAS type, too. Who do they think they are, the Mavericks?

I don't mind it for college teams (Denver, Boston U, etc.), but it just looks stupid in the NHL.

h3oyxpwksf8ibcgt

:clap: Thanks! I'll try it out later on tonight!

P.S. I'm sure there is a thread for this somewhere else, but EA has finally taken over for best hockey game. What they did to 2K's controls is a nightmare