• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

Holy Crap.......Preseason hockey is HERE!

Rate this topic

Unbelievable that the preseason begins tonight! Maybe its because the Wings had a longer post season this year, maybe its due to the Brewers success, but to me it seems like the season has come much quicker than it did last year.

Anyway, what are you're thoughts regarding the preseason? Who are you curious to get a closer look at on the WIngs? On the other 29 teams? Who stands the best chance of cracking the lineup that wasn't on the team last season? Lastly, what are you looking to see this preseason from our boys?

I'm very excited, just got my tickets to the sept. 24th game in Tampa. The only other game I'll be going to is on Thanksgiving in Trashville. Lions in the afternoon, Wings at night, can't wait.

Okay I'm a bit confused, there is a pre-season game ALREADY? Didn't teams just start camp yesterday? :huh:

Yeah most of them, but L.A. and Anaheim started theirs early to prepare for their 2 games in London at the end of the month.

As for televised, I haven't seen anything saying it is :(

Unbelievable that the preseason begins tonight! Maybe its because the Wings had a longer post season this year, maybe its due to the Brewers success, but to me it seems like the season has come much quicker than it did last year.

the Rockies aren't doing too shabby either. it's like the first time since i've been 6 or 7 that we've been in the chase for a playoff spot. can't wait for the Wings though, that's for sure.

Yes, it is very exciting. I wish Fox Sports West or Fox Prime Ticket would broadcast it but I dont think they do :(

It would be great to see a hockey game, even if it is preseason.

Edited by Shock Wave

I'm very excited, just got my tickets to the sept. 24th game in Tampa. The only other game I'll be going to is on Thanksgiving in Trashville. Lions in the afternoon, Wings at night, can't wait.

Sweet, I'll be at the tampa game too!

Anyway, what are you're thoughts regarding the preseason? Who are you curious to get a closer look at on the WIngs? On the other 29 teams? Who stands the best chance of cracking the lineup that wasn't on the team last season? Lastly, what are you looking to see this preseason from our boys?

I cant wait to see the zamboni

Scores by Gauthier, Moulson for LA.

Kondratiev for Anaheim.

Pronger with 2 penalties. Interference and I believe elbowing.

Calder with a pretty goal...

Calder took a drop pass from Armstrong in the left circle, did an in-and-out move and ripped backhand over Bryzgalov's right shoulder.

Calder with a pretty goal...

Calder took a drop pass from Armstrong in the left circle, did an in-and-out move and ripped backhand over Bryzgalov's right shoulder.

skjdgljsg!!!

GO KC!! SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033