• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Sabres' Numminen re-signs

Rate this topic

Wow, this really sucks for Buffalo. Best of Luck to him, and getting back on the ice.

Q! What the heck is Buffalo going to do this season? They pulled an Edmonton. They got so far and now they're loosing soo many key players. Whats left Miller? Anyone else?

Or had this only crossed my mind.

Wow, this really sucks for Buffalo. Best of Luck to him, and getting back on the ice.

Q! What the heck is Buffalo going to do this season? They pulled an Edmonton. They got so far and now they're loosing soo many key players. Whats left Miller? Anyone else?

Or had this only crossed my mind.

Buffalo had the budget space to bring in a guy or two to make up for the losses of Briere and Drury, but then they had to match the offet sheet for Vanek. It screwed them over. He's getting $10 million this season.

Edited by MacK_Attack

He should come through it ok, I did. His is a little different than mine. That is, if it's a dilated aorta. I was told a few years back that I had a heart murmur and it was causing a condition called cardiomyapathy. With me, the Septal muscle inside the heart became enlarged and interfered with blood flowing out of the heart. Medication controlled it for a few years but, it got worse back in April and in May, I had open heart surgery to fix it and now, things are much better. No more, tightness in the chest, dizziness, passing out. Now I'm 60 yrs old and got through it fine. Teppo is a world class athlete and should pull through this just fine. Plus, you would be surprised what they can do with heart surgery now. I was in the hospital for 5 days, counting the surgery day and now nearly four months later, you'd never know I had it. I can do anything but, I still have to watch certain things, like excersizing in high heat or extreme cold. Teppo should get his health back but, don't be surprised if they tell him he should retire.

I believe they do that in order for Teppo's salary to not count against the cap. The Ducks did the same thing regarding Neidermayer.

Not so much the cap, but Buffalo doesn't have to pay him and they're supposedly over their owner-imposed budget.

Guest Dump-N-Thump

I cant say i've ever really enjoyed watching him play at all.. Sort of same deal with Jason Blake.

But its always sad when guys have big problems like these in there lives.